Next Event

Imaan (-8.5)

vs

Elm Street Boyz (+8.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 63.6% ODDS TO WIN: 36.4%

Oct. 10, 2019 | 8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

63.6

Upcoming Games

Oct. 10, 2019 | Imaan vs Elm Street Boyz

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Elm Street Boyz's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Elm Street Boyz statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
AJ R 10.0 5.0 3.5 0.5 0.0 66.7% 44.4% 92.3% 2.3 2.0
Timothy Julien 4.0 0.0 4.0 0.0 0.0 40.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 2.0
Maurice Phillips 9.5 1.3 3.0 1.0 0.8 47.1% 50.0% 44.4% 1.8 1.0
Charles Richards 1.0 1.3 3.0 0.3 0.5 14.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.8 1.3
Greg Grands 6.3 2.7 4.0 0.0 0.0 50.0% 36.4% 50.0% 0.7 0.0
Khalif Jackson 25.5 3.0 13.5 0.5 1.8 63.2% 33.3% 53.6% 1.0 1.0
Allen Ciceron 7.5 0.8 3.0 1.8 0.3 31.6% 31.3% 60.0% 1.8 1.8
Jimmy Volcy 7.0 3.0 3.0 2.0 0.0 66.7% 100.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.0
No Name 4.0 0.0 4.0 0.0 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 0.0

last game played

Sept. 19, 2019
T
Final

0

Lions (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 0 0 0
Lions 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 12, 2019
W
Final

56

1Dynasty (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 36 27 63
1Dynasty 36 20 56

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

1Dynasty

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 10 4 3 1 0 3 4 1 3 1 1 1 2
Timothy Julien 4 0 4 0 0 2 5 0 0 0 0 2 2
Maurice Phillips 9 2 5 2 0 2 8 1 3 2 3 3 2
Charles Richards 0 2 1 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 1 0
Greg Grands 6 2 4 0 0 0 0 2 3 0 0 0 4
Khalif Jackson 31 3 13 0 3 9 15 3 5 4 6 3 10
Allen Ciceron 3 1 3 4 0 0 3 1 4 0 2 0 3
Team Total 63 14 33 7 3 16 38 8 18 7 12 10 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 6 1 7 1 0 3 6 0 1 0 0 3 4
munir tahir 3 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 6 0 0 0 1
Tayeb Hassan 6 2 2 0 0 0 0 2 9 0 0 0 2
Omar Salama 8 4 3 0 0 4 10 0 0 0 0 1 2
Nafi Mashriqi 19 2 13 0 2 8 12 0 0 3 4 5 8
hamdy elsayed 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Muhammed Begawala 14 3 1 0 0 1 4 4 7 0 2 0 1
Team Total 56 13 28 1 2 16 32 7 23 3 6 10 18
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Sept. 5, 2019
L
Final

64

Uncle Drew (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 33 21 54
Uncle Drew 35 29 64

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

Uncle Drew

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 4 3 5 0 0 2 3 0 2 0 0 0 5
Maurice Phillips 12 2 2 1 2 3 3 2 4 0 0 1 1
Charles Richards 0 2 5 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 2 3
Khalif Jackson 16 3 13 1 0 7 12 0 4 2 9 5 8
Allen Ciceron 15 1 1 1 0 3 7 2 5 3 3 1 0
Jimmy Volcy 7 3 3 2 0 2 3 1 1 0 0 0 3
Team Total 54 14 29 5 2 17 31 5 16 5 12 9 20
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zia samad 5 1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
Mike Bravo 18 1 3 1 1 3 4 3 5 3 4 2 1
Saleh Ahmed 2 2 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
azfar khan 9 8 5 0 1 2 10 1 1 2 5 1 4
Michael Liander 23 2 6 1 1 7 11 3 8 0 0 1 5
Amrit Maraj 3 3 3 1 1 0 1 1 2 0 0 2 1
Zulqarnain Hussaini 4 0 2 5 1 2 5 0 0 0 0 2 0
Team Total 64 17 20 8 5 16 33 9 18 5 9 8 12
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 29, 2019
W
Final

50

The Family (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 38 23 66
The Family 22 26 50

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

The Family

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 16 7 5 1 0 3 4 1 1 7 8 3 2
Maurice Phillips 5 1 4 0 0 1 2 1 2 0 2 0 4
Charles Richards 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1
Greg Grands 11 3 2 0 0 2 4 2 4 1 2 2 0
Khalif Jackson 28 2 10 1 1 9 13 2 5 4 5 2 8
Allen Ciceron 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 0
No Name 4 0 4 0 0 2 6 0 0 0 1 2 2
Team Total 66 13 27 2 2 18 32 6 14 12 18 10 17
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Lamont Vasquez 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Anthony Hemmings 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Marion Smith 16 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 9 4 5 0 0
Tyrone Cohen 6 0 0 0 0 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 0
Antoine Dickinson 6 0 5 0 4 2 5 0 0 2 6 1 4
Tremell Wimberly 4 2 3 0 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 1 2
brandon williams 2 0 4 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 1 3
Team Total 34 2 12 2 4 8 14 4 10 6 13 3 9
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 22, 2019
W
Final

57

Eagles (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 32 33 65
Eagles 27 30 57

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

Eagles

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 10 6 1 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 4 0 1
Maurice Phillips 12 0 1 1 1 2 4 2 3 2 4 0 1
Charles Richards 4 1 4 1 2 2 6 0 0 0 0 1 3
Greg Grands 2 3 6 0 0 1 2 0 4 0 0 2 4
Khalif Jackson 27 4 18 0 3 11 17 0 1 5 8 3 15
Allen Ciceron 10 1 8 2 0 2 8 2 5 0 0 3 5
Team Total 65 15 38 4 6 18 38 6 16 11 16 9 29
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 14 3 5 0 0 7 10 0 0 0 1 3 2
ehtisham noor 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
batista piimentel 6 3 11 0 0 3 8 0 3 0 0 3 8
Hussain Samar 3 0 5 0 0 0 3 1 3 0 0 2 3
Adam Towfiek 22 3 2 0 0 2 6 6 17 0 1 0 2
Christian Benjamin 12 2 6 2 1 4 13 1 2 1 1 1 5
Team Total 57 11 29 2 1 16 40 8 25 1 3 9 20
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us