Next Event

Eagles (-1.0)

vs

The Family (+1.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 51.4% ODDS TO WIN: 48.6%

Oct. 3, 2019 | 8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

51.4

Upcoming Games

Oct. 3, 2019 | Eagles vs The Family

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 10, 2019 | Eagles vs 1Dynasty

10 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Eagles's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Eagles statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
wais sanzar 6.3 1.3 3.3 0.3 0.0 57.1% 100.0% 0.0% 1.0 2.0
ehtisham noor 2.7 1.7 0.7 0.3 0.3 20.0% 25.0% 0.0% 1.0 2.0
batista piimentel 5.0 1.3 5.7 0.3 0.3 43.8% 0.0% 100.0% 0.3 3.3
Hussain Samar 1.3 1.0 5.0 0.7 0.0 0.0% 20.0% 25.0% 0.7 1.7
Adam Towfiek 13.3 2.3 3.3 0.0 0.3 57.1% 22.9% 0.0% 2.7 0.7
Wajih Azeez 16.0 0.0 8.5 1.0 0.0 56.5% 0.0% 75.0% 1.0 1.5
Christian Benjamin 9.3 2.7 4.7 1.0 0.3 30.8% 33.3% 100.0% 2.0 3.0

last game played

Sept. 19, 2019
T

0

Eagles (0-0)
Final

0

Uncle Drew (0-0)
Eagles 0 0 0
Uncle Drew 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 12, 2019
L

55

Lions (0-0)
Final

49

Eagles (0-0)
Lions 27 28 55
Eagles 27 22 49

Stats

Shotchart

Lions

Eagles

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Qasim Mumtaz 3 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 8 0 0 0 1
Jordan Daley 0 2 1 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 0 1
Charis Goulding 21 3 8 4 1 8 14 0 1 5 11 1 7
Darren Joseph 4 2 9 3 2 0 3 1 1 1 2 2 7
Rob Astel 12 6 2 1 0 2 7 2 3 2 2 2 0
Austin Green 15 0 13 1 0 7 11 0 1 1 2 5 8
Team Total 55 13 34 9 3 17 36 4 17 9 17 10 24
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 2 1 5 0 0 1 4 0 0 0 0 2 3
ehtisham noor 8 2 1 1 0 1 3 2 4 0 1 0 1
batista piimentel 2 1 5 0 1 1 2 0 1 0 0 1 4
Hussain Samar 0 2 4 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2 2
Adam Towfiek 7 3 4 0 0 2 2 1 7 0 0 1 3
Wajih Azeez 20 0 12 1 0 10 17 0 4 0 0 5 7
Christian Benjamin 10 2 2 0 0 4 8 0 4 2 2 0 2
Team Total 49 11 33 2 1 19 37 3 21 2 3 11 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Sept. 5, 2019
L

60

Imaan (0-0)
Final

40

Eagles (0-0)
Imaan 31 29 60
Eagles 22 18 40

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

Eagles

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
jose diaz 2 1 4 0 2 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 4
ahmad sayar 0 3 3 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 3
Abdelrahman Moustafa 17 2 8 4 1 3 5 2 2 5 6 2 6
Sarfaraz Hussain 15 1 4 1 2 3 4 3 5 0 0 0 4
Muzzammil Siddiqui 17 3 6 3 0 5 11 2 5 1 3 3 3
Andre Mcknee 9 4 8 3 1 4 10 0 0 1 2 3 5
Team Total 60 15 33 12 7 16 33 7 15 7 11 8 25
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0
ehtisham noor 0 3 1 0 1 0 2 0 4 0 0 1 0
batista piimentel 7 0 1 1 0 3 6 0 0 1 1 1 0
Hussain Samar 1 1 6 2 0 0 5 0 1 1 4 3 3
Adam Towfiek 11 1 4 0 1 4 6 1 11 0 0 0 4
Wajih Azeez 12 0 5 1 0 3 6 0 0 6 8 2 3
Christian Benjamin 6 4 6 1 0 0 5 2 3 0 0 3 3
Team Total 40 9 23 6 2 10 30 4 20 8 13 10 13
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 22, 2019
L
Final

57

Eagles (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 32 33 65
Eagles 27 30 57

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

Eagles

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 10 6 1 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 4 0 1
Maurice Phillips 12 0 1 1 1 2 4 2 3 2 4 0 1
Charles Richards 4 1 4 1 2 2 6 0 0 0 0 1 3
Greg Grands 2 3 6 0 0 1 2 0 4 0 0 2 4
Khalif Jackson 27 4 18 0 3 11 17 0 1 5 8 3 15
Allen Ciceron 10 1 8 2 0 2 8 2 5 0 0 3 5
Team Total 65 15 38 4 6 18 38 6 16 11 16 9 29
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 14 3 5 0 0 7 10 0 0 0 1 3 2
ehtisham noor 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
batista piimentel 6 3 11 0 0 3 8 0 3 0 0 3 8
Hussain Samar 3 0 5 0 0 0 3 1 3 0 0 2 3
Adam Towfiek 22 3 2 0 0 2 6 6 17 0 1 0 2
Christian Benjamin 12 2 6 2 1 4 13 1 2 1 1 1 5
Team Total 57 11 29 2 1 16 40 8 25 1 3 9 20
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us