Next Event

Mujahideen (0.0)

vs

OUTLAWZ (-0.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 49.7% ODDS TO WIN: 50.3%

Sept. 26, 2019 | 8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

49.7

Upcoming Games

Sept. 26, 2019 | Mujahideen vs OUTLAWZ

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 6, 2019 | Mujahideen vs Autobots

11 p.m. at JHS 217

Oct. 17, 2019 | PUBLIC ENEMY vs Mujahideen

9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Mujahideen's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Mujahideen statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Hasan Hoque 1.0 0.0 1.5 0.5 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.5
Omar Abrahim 4.5 5.0 3.0 1.5 0.5 14.3% 20.0% 66.7% 0.5 2.5
musaib hussaini 1.0 1.5 2.0 0.5 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.0
usama nausrudeen 22.5 1.5 4.5 0.5 0.0 33.3% 41.4% 77.8% 0.5 1.5
shafiq yasin 6.5 1.5 4.0 0.5 0.0 55.6% 20.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.5
Mohammed Salimi 18.0 4.0 12.0 2.0 0.0 60.0% 50.0% 0.0% 2.0 2.0
Ishmael Nausrudeen  11.5 3.5 3.5 1.5 0.0 75.0% 35.7% 50.0% 1.0 1.5
Cire Sene 10.0 2.0 9.0 1.0 6.0 36.4% 0.0% 100.0% 1.0 1.0

last game played

Sept. 8, 2019
W

50

OGZ (0-0)
Final

69

Mujahideen (0-0)
OGZ 30 20 50
Mujahideen 28 41 69

Stats

Shotchart

OGZ

Mujahideen

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kamil Ahmed 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0
Roy Secharan 3 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 1 0
Terrence Locus 18 3 6 3 0 6 14 0 0 6 8 1 5
talha shahnawaz 0 1 2 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1
Knez 10 0 6 0 1 4 7 0 6 2 2 2 4
Silvio 5 2 5 1 0 2 7 0 3 1 1 0 5
zian khan 11 0 12 1 0 3 7 1 6 2 4 6 6
Ibrahim 0 0 2 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 2
Team Total 50 7 34 6 2 15 39 3 19 11 15 11 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Hasan Hoque 2 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 0
Omar Abrahim 1 4 1 2 0 0 2 0 1 1 1 0 1
musaib hussaini 2 2 3 0 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 3 0
usama nausrudeen 24 1 3 0 0 1 2 6 14 4 5 0 3
shafiq yasin 5 3 5 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 1 4
Mohammed Salimi 18 4 12 2 0 6 10 2 4 0 0 3 9
Ishmael Nausrudeen  7 4 4 1 0 2 3 1 5 0 0 3 1
Cire Sene 10 2 9 1 6 4 11 0 2 2 2 1 8
Team Total 69 20 38 6 6 16 33 10 28 7 8 12 26
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Aug. 26, 2019
L
Final

53

Mujahideen (0-0)
Eastside Ballerz 33 22 55
Mujahideen 24 29 53

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

Mujahideen

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 4 3 5 0 0 2 4 0 0 0 1 1 4
Odeh Hammoudeh 4 0 1 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 1
imran saleh 2 2 4 0 1 1 2 0 1 0 0 0 4
Saleh Nasser 26 0 11 1 0 7 11 4 8 0 0 6 5
Marko Budija 0 1 4 1 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 2 2
David Slater 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Taha Alassari 9 6 2 3 0 3 5 1 9 0 0 0 2
Sherif Vukelj 10 3 12 1 1 5 10 0 2 0 0 5 7
Team Total 55 16 39 6 2 20 37 5 22 0 1 14 25
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Hasan Hoque 0 0 2 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1
Omar Abrahim 8 6 5 1 1 1 5 1 4 3 5 1 4
musaib hussaini 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
usama nausrudeen 21 2 6 1 0 0 1 6 15 3 4 1 5
shafiq yasin 8 0 3 1 0 4 8 0 4 0 0 0 3
Ishmael Nausrudeen  16 3 3 2 0 1 1 4 9 2 4 0 3
Team Total 53 12 20 7 1 6 16 11 32 8 13 3 17
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 19, 2019
T

0

Blazers (0-0)
Final

0

Mujahideen (0-0)
Blazers 0 0 0
Mujahideen 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us