Next Event

Eastside Ballerz (-9.5)

vs

Tune Squad (+9.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 66.8% ODDS TO WIN: 33.2%

July 23, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

66.8

Upcoming Games

July 23, 2019 | Eastside Ballerz vs Tune Squad

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

July 30, 2019 | Tune Squad vs FIRE FLIGHT 🚀

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

Tune Squad's Rankings

WIN 0 - 3 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Tune Squad statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Justin Mathew 5.0 1.0 3.0 0.0 0.0 14.3% 25.0% 0.0% 0.0 3.0
Alex John 7.0 3.0 3.7 1.0 0.0 55.6% 33.3% 100.0% 2.0 2.3
Shaun Daniel 2.0 1.0 3.3 0.3 1.0 0.0% 18.2% 0.0% 1.0 3.7
Alex Mammen 0.0 0.0 1.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 0.0
Dan Hong 1.0 0.5 2.5 0.5 0.0 16.7% 0.0% 0.0% 0.5 1.5
Sean Thomas 16.3 1.3 6.3 0.3 0.3 45.0% 46.7% 62.5% 1.0 2.7
Joel Jacob 11.0 1.0 3.7 1.0 0.0 40.9% 44.4% 75.0% 0.3 1.7
Noble Abraham 9.3 0.3 4.0 2.0 0.3 52.6% 20.0% 33.3% 1.0 1.7

last game played

July 16, 2019
L

43

Tune Squad (0-3)
Final

54

Decepticons (2-2)
Tune Squad 17 26 43
Decepticons 30 24 54

Stats

Shotchart

Tune Squad

Decepticons

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Alex John 4 0 3 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 3
Shaun Daniel 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1
Dan Hong 0 1 4 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 4
Sean Thomas 12 1 5 1 1 4 6 1 5 1 2 3 2
Joel Jacob 19 1 5 2 0 8 16 0 2 3 4 3 2
Noble Abraham 8 0 2 2 0 1 2 2 6 0 0 0 2
Team Total 43 3 20 6 2 15 29 3 16 4 6 6 14
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 15 4 0 1 0 3 6 3 7 0 0 0 0
Yamah Omar 0 4 5 0 0 0 1 0 4 0 0 0 5
Jose Diaz 10 2 15 1 2 3 6 1 3 1 2 3 12
munir tahir 13 5 1 2 0 2 4 2 9 3 7 0 1
zaid saleh 16 1 9 1 1 6 10 1 1 1 4 2 7
Team Total 54 16 30 5 3 14 27 7 24 5 13 5 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

July 9, 2019
L

60

The Effers (3-2)
Final

49

Tune Squad (0-3)
The Effers 28 32 60
Tune Squad 24 25 49

Stats

Shotchart

The Effers

Tune Squad

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Amrit Maraj 13 1 6 0 1 6 9 0 1 1 2 2 4
Tayeb Hassan 5 4 6 0 0 1 2 0 4 3 4 0 6
Zulqarnain Hussaini 16 0 5 1 6 2 5 3 5 3 5 0 5
Ameen Ahad 9 6 13 1 0 4 9 0 0 1 2 0 13
Andrew Escobar 14 1 2 0 0 7 15 0 0 0 0 0 2
zobi Hussaini 3 1 0 1 0 1 2 0 2 1 4 0 0
Team Total 60 13 32 3 7 21 42 3 12 9 17 2 30
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Justin Mathew 5 1 3 0 0 1 7 1 4 0 3 0 3
Alex John 8 4 3 2 0 3 5 0 4 2 2 0 3
Shaun Daniel 6 2 5 0 0 0 0 2 7 0 0 0 5
Dan Hong 2 0 1 1 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 1
Sean Thomas 13 1 7 0 0 0 5 2 3 7 9 0 7
Joel Jacob 3 0 3 1 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 3
Noble Abraham 12 0 5 2 0 5 7 0 2 2 2 0 5
Team Total 49 8 27 6 0 10 27 6 22 11 16 0 27
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 25, 2019
T

0

Tune Squad (0-3)
Final
Tune Squad 0 0 0
Dark Knights 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 18, 2019
L

65

Uncle Drew (3-2)
Final

52

Tune Squad (0-3)
Uncle Drew 28 37 65
Tune Squad 19 33 52

Stats

Shotchart

Uncle Drew

Tune Squad

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin persaud 24 0 1 2 0 3 7 6 10 0 0 0 1
batista piimentel 6 1 13 1 0 2 5 0 2 2 6 7 6
talha hashmi 4 0 4 0 1 2 3 0 3 0 2 2 2
No Name 13 4 7 2 0 4 8 1 1 2 4 1 6
nav singh 10 4 12 2 0 5 12 0 1 0 0 5 7
ivin vincent 2 2 4 2 0 1 5 0 1 0 0 1 3
don varickamackal 6 3 6 1 0 2 3 0 0 2 2 2 4
Team Total 65 14 47 10 1 19 43 7 18 6 14 18 29
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Alex John 9 5 5 1 0 0 2 3 4 0 0 0 5
Shaun Daniel 0 1 4 0 2 0 5 0 2 0 0 0 4
Alex Mammen 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0
Sean Thomas 24 2 7 0 0 5 9 4 7 2 5 1 6
Joel Jacob 11 2 3 0 0 1 6 3 5 0 0 0 3
Noble Abraham 8 1 5 2 1 4 10 0 2 0 4 1 4
Team Total 52 11 25 4 3 10 32 10 21 2 9 3 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us