Next Event

Tune Squad (+1.5)

vs

Dark Knights (-1.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 47.6% ODDS TO WIN: 52.4%

June 25, 2019 | 9:45 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

47.6

Upcoming Games

June 25, 2019 | Tune Squad vs Dark Knights

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Dark Knights's Rankings

WIN 1 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Dark Knights statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Sergio Arango 7.0 1.0 4.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 50.0% 50.0% 1.0 3.0
Rafael Tambo 21.0 0.0 7.0 0.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 75.0% 0.0 1.0
laidro diaz 6.0 2.0 9.0 3.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 3.0
Devaughn Morris 6.0 0.0 4.0 0.0 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 2.0
Dio Casado 4.0 1.0 5.0 0.0 2.0 28.6% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 2.0
Leo Ortigoza 6.0 7.0 8.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 50.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0

last game played

June 17, 2019
W

47

Decepticons (1-1)
Final
Decepticons 25 22 47
Dark Knights 31 19 50

Stats

Shotchart

Decepticons

Dark Knights

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 10 0 3 2 0 2 6 1 4 3 4 0 3
Tariq Yasin 19 4 14 1 2 4 8 3 7 2 5 0 14
Munir Tahir 0 2 1 2 1 0 1 0 7 0 0 0 1
Ahmad Sayar 1 1 3 0 0 0 2 0 2 1 2 0 3
zaid saleh 2 1 5 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
shafiq yasin 15 2 0 0 0 6 8 1 4 0 0 0 0
Team Total 47 10 26 5 3 13 27 5 24 6 11 0 26
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Sergio Arango 7 1 4 0 0 0 0 2 4 1 2 0 4
Rafael Tambo 21 0 7 0 0 9 18 0 3 3 4 0 7
laidro diaz 6 2 9 3 0 3 6 0 1 0 1 0 9
Devaughn Morris 6 0 4 0 0 3 9 0 0 0 0 0 4
Dio Casado 4 1 5 0 2 2 7 0 2 0 0 0 5
Leo Ortigoza 6 7 8 1 0 0 3 2 4 0 2 0 8
shafiq yasin 15 2 0 0 0 6 8 1 4 0 0 0 0
Team Total 65 13 37 4 2 23 51 5 18 4 9 0 37
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 12, 2019
T
Final
Dark Knights 0 0 0
Air Ballers 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us