Next Event

Uncle Drew (-4.5)

vs

Air Ballers (+4.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 56.5% ODDS TO WIN: 43.5%

July 10, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

56.5

Upcoming Games

July 10, 2019 | Uncle Drew vs Air Ballers

7:55 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Uncle Drew's Rankings

WIN 3 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Uncle Drew statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
kevin persaud 19.0 1.0 0.5 1.0 0.0 44.4% 52.6% 0.0% 3.5 1.0
Jannick Batista 7.7 1.0 12.3 0.3 0.7 50.0% 0.0% 21.4% 2.3 2.0
Syed Hashmi 5.0 1.3 4.0 0.3 0.3 25.0% 21.4% 50.0% 1.3 1.0
No Name 20.0 2.7 6.0 2.0 0.3 46.4% 42.9% 64.0% 1.0 1.0
nav singh 11.3 2.3 8.0 1.0 0.0 45.2% 25.0% 100.0% 2.0 2.3
ivin vincent 3.7 1.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 40.0% 25.0% 0.0% 0.7 1.0
don varickamackal 4.7 4.0 5.7 1.7 0.3 50.0% 0.0% 66.7% 0.7 2.7
hamz a 0.0 0.0 3.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.0

last game played

June 24, 2019
W

56

The Effers (1-2)
Final

64

Uncle Drew (3-0)
The Effers 29 27 56
Uncle Drew 40 24 64

Stats

Shotchart

The Effers

Uncle Drew

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Amrit Maraj 3 2 9 0 0 0 4 1 2 0 0 1 8
Tayeb Hassan 11 1 7 0 1 1 3 3 11 0 0 2 5
Zulqarnain Hussaini 22 1 8 0 1 9 11 0 7 4 7 3 5
Ameen Ahad 5 8 6 2 1 2 3 0 1 1 2 1 5
Andrew Escobar 11 0 2 4 1 5 13 0 0 1 2 0 2
william tenorio 2 1 3 0 0 1 4 0 0 0 0 3 0
zobi Hussaini 2 0 0 2 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
Team Total 56 13 35 8 4 19 39 4 22 6 11 10 25
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin persaud 14 2 0 0 0 1 2 4 9 0 0 0 0
Jannick Batista 11 1 11 0 1 5 9 0 1 1 5 5 6
Syed Hashmi 8 1 5 0 0 0 3 2 6 2 2 1 4
No Name 19 1 8 0 1 2 6 3 9 6 9 1 7
nav singh 7 2 8 0 0 3 8 0 0 1 1 2 6
ivin vincent 5 0 1 1 0 1 2 1 1 0 0 1 0
don varickamackal 0 7 6 3 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 6
Team Total 64 14 39 4 3 12 31 10 26 10 17 10 29
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 19, 2019
W
Final

66

Uncle Drew (3-0)
FIRE FLIGHT 🚀 27 36 63
Uncle Drew 34 32 66

Stats

Shotchart

FIRE FLIGHT 🚀

Uncle Drew

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Chris Calixte 10 1 7 1 2 5 7 0 1 0 0 3 4
Bilal Khan 3 4 3 0 0 0 5 1 5 0 0 1 2
karn kumar 14 2 1 2 0 1 3 4 8 0 0 0 1
atif hoque 23 3 6 1 0 1 3 6 13 3 3 1 5
shahvez zeb 2 1 2 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 1
Carlos Belardo 2 0 4 2 0 1 2 0 2 0 0 1 3
Zabi Mayan 9 1 8 0 0 3 3 0 0 3 4 2 6
Team Total 63 12 31 6 2 12 25 11 29 6 7 9 22
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Jannick Batista 6 1 13 0 1 3 6 0 0 0 3 5 8
Syed Hashmi 3 3 3 1 0 0 2 1 5 0 0 0 3
No Name 28 3 3 4 0 7 14 2 4 8 12 0 3
nav singh 17 1 4 1 0 6 11 1 3 2 2 1 3
ivin vincent 4 1 1 0 0 2 3 0 2 0 0 0 1
don varickamackal 8 2 5 1 0 2 4 0 2 4 7 2 3
hamz a 0 0 3 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 0
Team Total 66 11 32 8 1 20 42 4 16 14 24 11 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 18, 2019
W

65

Uncle Drew (3-0)
Final

52

Tune Squad (0-1)
Uncle Drew 28 37 65
Tune Squad 19 33 52

Stats

Shotchart

Uncle Drew

Tune Squad

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin persaud 24 0 1 2 0 3 7 6 10 0 0 0 1
Jannick Batista 6 1 13 1 0 2 5 0 2 2 6 7 6
Syed Hashmi 4 0 4 0 1 2 3 0 3 0 2 2 2
No Name 13 4 7 2 0 4 8 1 1 2 4 1 6
nav singh 10 4 12 2 0 5 12 0 1 0 0 5 7
ivin vincent 2 2 4 2 0 1 5 0 1 0 0 1 3
don varickamackal 6 3 6 1 0 2 3 0 0 2 2 2 4
Team Total 65 14 47 10 1 19 43 7 18 6 14 18 29
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Alex John 9 5 5 1 0 0 2 3 4 0 0 0 5
Shaun Daniel 0 1 4 0 2 0 5 0 2 0 0 0 4
Alex Mammen 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0
Sean Thomas 24 2 7 0 0 5 9 4 7 2 5 1 6
Joel Jacob 11 2 3 0 0 1 6 3 5 0 0 0 3
Noble Abraham 8 1 5 2 1 4 10 0 2 0 4 1 4
Team Total 52 11 25 4 3 10 32 10 21 2 9 3 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us