Next Event

Bricklayers (-3.0)

vs

Sons of Khalifah (+3.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 54.0% ODDS TO WIN: 46.0%

June 19, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

54.0

Upcoming Games

June 19, 2019 | Bricklayers vs Sons of Khalifah

7:55 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Sons of Khalifah's Rankings

WIN 0 - 1 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Sons of Khalifah statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
wais sanzar 14.0 0.0 21.0 0.0 1.0 40.0% 0.0% 50.0% 1.0 5.0
Sayem Khan 8.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 33.3% 11.8% 0.0% 3.0 2.0
taco parvez 11.0 3.0 2.0 4.0 0.0 0.0% 60.0% 100.0% 2.0 2.0
Dereck Singh 3.0 3.0 11.0 1.0 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 50.0% 2.0 4.0
Hamdy Sayed 0.0 1.0 5.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0
Sarfaraz Hussain 29.0 1.0 5.0 2.0 0.0 38.5% 60.0% 50.0% 3.0 4.0

last game played

June 11, 2019
L

70

Mukee Deh (1-0)
Final
Mukee Deh 23 47 70
Sons of Khalifah 20 45 65

Stats

Shotchart

Mukee Deh

Sons of Khalifah

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kevin Ulysse 19 2 9 1 0 7 11 1 6 2 6 5 4
Ali Ladak 3 1 4 2 0 0 2 1 2 0 0 0 4
Jeff Casseus 8 5 2 2 0 2 5 1 2 1 2 1 1
haris khan 6 0 2 1 0 0 1 2 4 0 0 1 1
Kash 4 1 1 1 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 1
imran mohammad 4 0 7 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 8 1 6
usama nausrudeen 11 0 2 1 0 0 1 2 5 5 5 0 2
cherno barry 10 3 2 1 0 0 2 3 5 1 3 0 2
mike taitt 5 1 4 1 3 2 4 0 0 1 2 2 2
Team Total 70 13 33 10 3 13 30 10 25 14 26 10 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 14 0 21 0 1 6 15 0 0 2 4 14 7
Sayem Khan 8 1 0 0 0 1 3 2 17 0 0 0 0
taco parvez 11 3 2 4 0 0 3 3 5 2 2 1 1
Dereck Singh 3 3 11 1 0 1 3 0 3 1 2 0 11
Hamdy Sayed 0 1 5 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
Sarfaraz Hussain 29 1 5 2 0 5 13 6 10 1 2 2 3
Team Total 65 9 44 7 1 13 39 11 35 6 10 17 27
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us