Next Event

Mukee Deh (-3.0)

vs

Blazers (+3.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 54.5% ODDS TO WIN: 45.5%

July 10, 2019 | 8:45 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

54.5

Upcoming Games

July 10, 2019 | Mukee Deh vs Blazers

8:45 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Mukee Deh's Rankings

WIN 2 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Mukee Deh statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
kevin ulysse 18.0 3.5 8.5 1.0 1.5 41.7% 28.6% 40.0% 1.0 2.0
ali ladak 5.0 1.5 4.5 1.0 0.0 40.0% 50.0% 0.0% 2.0 3.0
Jeff Casseus 12.0 3.0 6.0 1.5 0.0 46.2% 37.5% 42.9% 2.0 0.5
haris khan 6.0 0.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 50.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.0
kash zeb 4.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 0.0 66.7% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.0
shahvez zeb 1.0 0.0 2.0 2.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 50.0% 0.0 0.0
imran mohammad 4.0 0.0 7.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 50.0% 0.0 3.0
usama nausrudeen 11.0 0.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 40.0% 100.0% 2.0 1.0
cherno barry 10.0 3.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 60.0% 33.3% 2.0 1.0
mike taitt 5.0 1.0 4.0 1.0 3.0 50.0% 0.0% 50.0% 0.0 1.0
fisnik guri 7.0 0.0 5.0 0.0 0.0 16.7% 100.0% 100.0% 2.0 4.0
khizar sheikh 2.0 0.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.0

last game played

June 26, 2019
W

49

Voltron (1-1)
Final

50

Mukee Deh (2-0)
Voltron 24 25 49
Mukee Deh 26 24 50

Stats

Shotchart

Voltron

Mukee Deh

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 9 0 1 0 0 0 1 3 9 0 0 1 0
Omar Salama 12 5 4 0 0 2 13 2 6 2 4 1 3
Carmelo Citera 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Russell Cuyugan 7 3 1 1 1 3 8 0 0 1 4 0 1
Edward Rivadeneira 7 4 1 1 0 1 4 1 3 2 2 1 0
Besnik Stromka 12 1 11 2 1 6 10 0 0 0 7 7 4
gurdeep singh 2 0 14 1 2 1 2 0 0 0 0 5 9
Team Total 49 13 33 5 4 13 38 6 18 5 17 15 18
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin ulysse 17 5 8 1 3 3 13 3 8 2 4 0 8
ali ladak 7 2 5 0 0 2 3 1 2 0 0 1 4
Jeff Casseus 16 1 10 1 0 4 8 2 6 2 5 5 5
shahvez zeb 1 0 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 2 0 2
fisnik guri 7 0 5 0 0 1 6 1 1 2 2 3 2
khizar sheikh 2 0 2 0 0 1 2 0 1 0 1 1 1
Team Total 50 8 32 4 3 11 33 7 19 7 14 10 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 17, 2019
T

0

Lions (0-0)
Final

0

Mukee Deh (2-0)
Lions 0 0 0
Mukee Deh 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 11, 2019
W

70

Mukee Deh (2-0)
Final
Mukee Deh 23 47 70
Sons of Khalifah 20 45 65

Stats

Shotchart

Mukee Deh

Sons of Khalifah

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin ulysse 19 2 9 1 0 7 11 1 6 2 6 5 4
ali ladak 3 1 4 2 0 0 2 1 2 0 0 0 4
Jeff Casseus 8 5 2 2 0 2 5 1 2 1 2 1 1
haris khan 6 0 2 1 0 0 1 2 4 0 0 1 1
kash zeb 4 1 1 1 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 1
imran mohammad 4 0 7 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 8 1 6
usama nausrudeen 11 0 2 1 0 0 1 2 5 5 5 0 2
cherno barry 10 3 2 1 0 0 2 3 5 1 3 0 2
mike taitt 5 1 4 1 3 2 4 0 0 1 2 2 2
Team Total 70 13 33 10 3 13 30 10 25 14 26 10 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 14 0 21 0 1 6 15 0 0 2 4 14 7
sayem khan 8 1 0 0 0 1 3 2 17 0 0 0 0
taco parvez 11 3 2 4 0 0 3 3 5 2 2 1 1
dereck singh 3 3 11 1 0 1 3 0 3 1 2 0 11
Hamdy Sayed 0 1 5 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
usama nausrudeen 11 0 2 1 0 0 1 2 5 5 5 0 2
Sarfaraz Hussain 29 1 5 2 0 5 13 6 10 1 2 2 3
Team Total 76 9 46 8 1 13 40 13 40 11 15 17 29
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us