Next Event

Bikini Bottom Bandits (+7.0)

vs

FIRE FLIGHT 🚀 (-7.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 39.7% ODDS TO WIN: 60.3%

June 26, 2019 | 7:45 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

39.7

Upcoming Games

July 1, 2019 | Air Ballers vs Bikini Bottom Bandits

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

July 8, 2019 | Decepticons vs Bikini Bottom Bandits

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Bikini Bottom Bandits's Rankings

WIN 0 - 1 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Bikini Bottom Bandits statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Paul Mcfarlane 6.0 3.0 6.0 3.0 0.0 60.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 3.0
Mohammad Siddiqui 15.0 1.0 4.0 2.0 0.0 50.0% 30.0% 0.0% 4.0 1.0
Sharifullah Mayan 10.0 2.0 4.0 4.0 0.0 30.0% 0.0% 66.7% 2.0 1.0
jeansley silien 4.0 1.0 12.0 3.0 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 3.0 2.0
Ravneet Singh 6.0 0.0 9.0 4.0 0.0 22.2% 0.0% 100.0% 3.0 3.0
Rici Augustin 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.0

last game played

June 11, 2019
L
Bikini Bottom Bandits 15 26 41
The Effers 27 24 51

Stats

Shotchart

Bikini Bottom Bandits

The Effers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Paul Mcfarlane 6 3 6 3 0 3 5 0 9 0 0 1 5
Mohammad Siddiqui 15 1 4 2 0 3 6 3 10 0 1 0 4
Sharifullah Mayan 10 2 4 4 0 3 10 0 4 4 6 3 1
jeansley silien 4 1 12 3 0 2 6 0 6 0 2 3 9
Ravneet Singh 6 0 9 4 0 2 9 0 3 2 2 5 4
Rici Augustin 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
Team Total 41 7 36 16 0 13 37 3 33 6 11 12 24
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Amrit Maraj 9 1 5 2 0 3 5 1 4 0 0 1 4
Tayeb Hassan 3 2 10 1 3 1 3 0 5 1 1 1 9
Zulqarnain Hussaini 16 2 8 0 5 5 8 1 4 3 4 1 7
Ameen Ahad 6 9 13 4 0 1 5 1 2 1 2 0 13
Andrew Escobar 15 0 2 2 0 6 10 1 3 0 0 1 1
william tenorio 2 0 2 2 0 1 2 0 0 0 1 0 2
Team Total 51 14 40 11 8 17 33 4 18 5 8 4 36
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us