Next Event

Goonz (-2.5)

vs

Mukee Deh (+2.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 53.6% ODDS TO WIN: 46.4%

July 24, 2019 | 8:45 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

53.6

Upcoming Games

July 24, 2019 | Goonz vs Mukee Deh

8:45 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

July 29, 2019 | Goonz vs Bricklayers

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Goonz's Rankings

WIN 5 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Goonz statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Brian williams 19.0 7.0 12.0 0.8 1.5 45.0% 40.9% 61.9% 3.5 1.0
caliph hudson 20.4 5.2 5.2 1.4 0.6 57.7% 29.0% 68.2% 3.0 1.2
hayaat tariq 6.4 1.8 2.4 0.8 0.2 54.5% 21.4% 100.0% 0.4 1.6
waj shah 6.4 1.4 8.2 0.6 0.0 50.0% 20.0% 50.0% 1.4 4.0
hassan khan 1.0 1.0 3.5 0.5 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.5
ali tariq 22.3 1.8 5.0 3.3 0.5 62.9% 45.2% 33.3% 2.5 2.5
shak anand 3.3 0.8 4.5 1.0 0.0 40.0% 22.2% 42.9% 0.5 3.0

last game played

July 15, 2019
W

66

Goonz (5-0)
Final

56

Lions (1-1)
Goonz 33 33 66
Lions 6 20 56

Stats

Shotchart

Goonz

Lions

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
caliph hudson 16 7 5 1 1 5 10 1 4 3 7 0 5
hayaat tariq 16 3 4 1 0 1 3 4 8 2 2 2 2
waj shah 2 2 6 1 0 1 4 0 1 0 0 1 5
hassan khan 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
ali tariq 29 3 6 5 0 6 10 5 11 2 3 3 3
shak anand 3 0 5 1 0 1 2 0 2 1 2 2 3
Team Total 66 15 27 9 1 14 29 10 26 8 14 8 19
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Qasim Mumtaz 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0
Jordan Daley 8 6 5 2 2 4 6 0 2 0 0 0 5
Cameron Daley 23 1 7 1 2 11 14 0 3 1 4 3 4
Vishak Thomas 6 1 4 0 0 3 7 0 1 0 0 1 3
Darren Joseph 7 3 11 3 0 3 8 0 0 1 5 8 3
shah mirza 5 1 1 0 0 1 2 1 2 0 0 0 1
Team Total 49 12 28 6 4 22 38 1 10 2 9 12 16
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

July 8, 2019
W
Final

76

Goonz (5-0)
Sons of Khalifah 42 26 68
Goonz 48 28 76

Stats

Shotchart

Sons of Khalifah

Goonz

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 0 8 15 2 0 0 7 0 0 0 4 4 11
sayem khan 14 2 2 2 0 1 2 4 13 0 0 0 2
taco parvez 5 1 4 1 0 1 3 1 4 0 0 3 1
Ehtisham Noor 16 2 8 0 0 6 12 1 5 1 1 3 5
dereck singh 2 1 6 0 0 1 5 0 1 0 0 2 4
usama nausrudeen 31 3 6 0 0 3 3 7 14 4 4 1 5
Team Total 68 17 41 5 0 12 32 13 37 5 9 13 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Brian williams 14 10 17 0 2 3 7 2 6 2 4 4 13
caliph hudson 22 7 6 2 1 7 16 2 7 2 3 4 2
hayaat tariq 2 0 3 0 0 1 1 0 3 0 0 0 3
waj shah 8 2 8 1 0 4 8 0 2 0 0 2 6
ali tariq 22 2 7 5 0 8 12 2 7 0 1 3 4
shak anand 8 0 5 1 0 0 1 2 3 2 4 3 2
Team Total 76 21 46 9 3 23 45 8 28 6 12 16 30
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 24, 2019
W

70

Goonz (5-0)
Final

60

Blazers (1-1)
Goonz 32 38 70
Blazers 24 36 60

Stats

Shotchart

Goonz

Blazers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Brian williams 16 6 7 0 1 3 10 3 5 1 3 2 5
caliph hudson 19 4 7 1 1 3 6 3 5 4 6 1 6
hayaat tariq 0 1 2 1 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 2
waj shah 7 3 11 0 0 2 2 1 6 0 0 0 11
ali tariq 26 2 3 2 0 5 7 5 9 1 2 1 2
shak anand 2 2 2 0 0 1 1 0 2 0 0 1 1
Team Total 70 18 32 4 2 14 26 12 32 6 11 5 27
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
taco parvez 3 2 0 2 0 0 1 1 3 0 0 0 0
anson george 14 1 15 2 0 6 15 0 0 2 5 7 8
boke zou 18 3 9 0 0 5 9 1 2 5 8 3 6
Chenghaohe He 10 2 3 0 0 2 7 2 3 0 3 1 2
Amandi Aska 6 3 4 1 0 0 4 2 9 0 2 0 4
akram bahabishi 9 1 7 1 0 4 9 0 1 1 2 2 5
Team Total 60 12 38 6 0 17 45 6 18 8 20 13 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 18, 2019
W

51

Takeover (1-2)
Final

62

Goonz (5-0)
Takeover 36 15 51
Goonz 33 29 62

Stats

Shotchart

Takeover

Goonz

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kash zeb 0 1 5 1 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 2 3
shaikh islam 5 6 3 3 0 0 1 0 1 5 6 2 1
Josh gray 16 0 10 2 0 6 19 0 3 4 9 7 3
sasha clara 27 0 10 0 1 6 11 5 9 0 1 2 8
zian khan 0 0 5 1 1 0 1 0 2 0 0 3 2
saleem khan 0 1 4 1 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 3 1
mohamed moustafa 3 1 0 0 0 0 2 1 6 0 0 0 0
Team Total 51 9 37 8 2 12 37 6 25 9 16 19 18
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Brian williams 21 5 14 2 2 5 10 1 4 8 10 5 9
caliph hudson 22 1 4 2 0 7 11 1 7 5 5 1 3
hayaat tariq 2 2 1 0 1 1 1 0 4 0 0 0 1
waj shah 5 0 8 0 0 2 3 0 1 1 2 3 5
ali tariq 12 0 4 1 2 3 6 2 4 0 3 2 2
shak anand 0 1 6 2 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 2 4
Team Total 62 9 37 7 5 18 32 4 22 14 21 13 24
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 10, 2019
W

72

Goonz (5-0)
Final
Goonz 36 36 72
Priscilla panthers - leg 29 41 70

Stats

Shotchart

Goonz

Priscilla panthers - leg

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Brian williams 25 7 10 1 1 7 13 3 7 2 4 3 7
caliph hudson 23 7 4 1 0 8 9 2 8 1 1 1 3
hayaat tariq 12 3 2 2 0 3 6 2 8 0 0 1 1
waj shah 10 0 8 1 0 2 5 2 5 0 0 6 2
hassan khan 2 2 6 1 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 0 6
Team Total 72 19 30 6 1 21 35 9 29 3 5 11 19
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kyle urbanski 24 2 25 1 0 12 21 0 0 0 3 16 9
Azfar Khan 40 0 6 2 1 2 5 10 22 6 8 2 4
Hassan Kamal 6 3 3 1 0 0 2 2 7 0 0 2 1
Muzamal Hafeez 0 6 5 2 0 0 6 0 5 0 0 2 3
kam sutchom 0 0 5 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 3 2
alex fridlyand 0 0 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2
Team Total 70 11 46 8 1 14 36 12 36 6 11 25 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us