Next Event

Takeover (-6.5)

vs

Priscilla panthers - leg (+6.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 59.6% ODDS TO WIN: 40.4%

July 23, 2019 | 9:45 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

59.6

Upcoming Games

July 23, 2019 | Takeover vs Priscilla panthers - leg

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

July 30, 2019 | Priscilla panthers - leg vs Lions

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Priscilla panthers - leg's Rankings

WIN 0 - 3 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Priscilla panthers - leg statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
taco parvez 7.0 1.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 100.0% 20.0% 0.0% 0.0 3.0
kyle urbanski 19.0 1.5 19.0 2.5 0.0 58.1% 0.0% 28.6% 1.0 3.5
Azfar Khan 29.5 1.0 4.5 2.5 0.5 46.7% 34.4% 80.0% 4.0 1.5
Hassan Kamal 3.0 2.5 3.0 0.5 0.0 0.0% 20.0% 0.0% 0.5 0.5
Muzamal Hafeez 6.5 4.0 3.0 2.0 0.0 25.0% 20.0% 0.0% 3.0 2.0
kam sutchom 0.0 0.0 5.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 4.0 3.0
alex fridlyand 1.0 0.0 1.0 1.5 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 2.0

last game played

July 17, 2019
L
Voltron 1 0 1
Priscilla panthers - leg 0 0 0

Stats

Shotchart

Voltron

Priscilla panthers - leg

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Team Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Team Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 25, 2019
T
Bricklayers 0 0 0
Priscilla panthers - leg 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 17, 2019
L
Priscilla panthers - leg 19 35 55
Blazers 29 30 59

Stats

Shotchart

Priscilla panthers - leg

Blazers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
taco parvez 7 1 2 0 0 2 2 1 5 0 0 0 2
kyle urbanski 14 1 13 4 0 6 10 0 2 2 4 0 13
Azfar Khan 19 2 3 3 0 5 10 1 10 6 7 0 3
Hassan Kamal 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3
Muzamal Hafeez 13 2 1 2 0 2 2 3 10 0 0 0 1
alex fridlyand 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 55 8 22 10 0 16 25 5 30 8 11 0 22
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
taco parvez 7 1 2 0 0 2 2 1 5 0 0 0 2
Jean C 5 3 2 0 0 2 2 0 0 1 1 0 2
anson george 14 1 12 1 0 6 13 0 0 2 5 0 12
boke zou 8 1 8 2 0 2 3 0 1 4 4 0 8
Chenghaohe He 11 2 3 2 0 5 7 0 0 1 3 0 3
Amandi Aska 5 1 2 0 0 1 3 1 6 0 0 0 2
akram bahabishi 10 2 2 1 0 4 7 0 0 2 3 0 2
ron t 6 0 4 1 0 3 9 0 0 0 1 0 4
Team Total 66 11 35 7 0 25 46 2 12 10 17 0 35
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 10, 2019
L

72

Goonz (5-0)
Final
Goonz 36 36 72
Priscilla panthers - leg 29 41 70

Stats

Shotchart

Goonz

Priscilla panthers - leg

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Brian williams 25 7 10 1 1 7 13 3 7 2 4 3 7
caliph hudson 23 7 4 1 0 8 9 2 8 1 1 1 3
hayaat tariq 12 3 2 2 0 3 6 2 8 0 0 1 1
waj shah 10 0 8 1 0 2 5 2 5 0 0 6 2
hassan khan 2 2 6 1 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 0 6
Team Total 72 19 30 6 1 21 35 9 29 3 5 11 19
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kyle urbanski 24 2 25 1 0 12 21 0 0 0 3 16 9
Azfar Khan 40 0 6 2 1 2 5 10 22 6 8 2 4
Hassan Kamal 6 3 3 1 0 0 2 2 7 0 0 2 1
Muzamal Hafeez 0 6 5 2 0 0 6 0 5 0 0 2 3
kam sutchom 0 0 5 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 3 2
alex fridlyand 0 0 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 2
Team Total 70 11 46 8 1 14 36 12 36 6 11 25 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us