Next Event

Takeover (+2.0)

vs

Lions (-2.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 47.4% ODDS TO WIN: 52.6%

June 25, 2019 | 8:45 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

47.4

Upcoming Games

June 25, 2019 | Takeover vs Lions

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Lions's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Lions statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF

last game played

June 17, 2019
T

0

Lions (0-0)
Final

0

Mukee Deh (1-0)
Lions 0 0 0
Mukee Deh 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 10, 2019
T

0

Blazers (1-0)
Final

0

Lions (0-0)
Blazers 0 0 0
Lions 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us