Next Event

Takeover (+3.5)

vs

Goonz (-3.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 45.0% ODDS TO WIN: 55.0%

June 18, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

45.0

Upcoming Games

June 18, 2019 | Takeover vs Goonz

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

June 25, 2019 | Takeover vs Lions

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Takeover's Rankings

WIN 0 - 1 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Takeover statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
shaikh islam 11.0 7.0 5.0 0.0 0.0 16.7% 28.6% 50.0% 1.0 2.0
Josh gray 23.0 0.0 6.0 3.0 1.0 64.3% 25.0% 40.0% 2.0 2.0
Zabi mayan 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0
zian khan 11.0 0.0 15.0 1.0 5.0 33.3% 20.0% 100.0% 2.0 1.0
saleem khan 6.0 1.0 2.0 1.0 2.0 0.0% 25.0% 0.0% 1.0 3.0

last game played

June 12, 2019
L

69

Voltron (1-0)
Final

51

Takeover (0-1)
Voltron 32 37 69
Takeover 16 35 51

Stats

Shotchart

Voltron

Takeover

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 6 0 0 0 0
Omar Salama 17 3 3 1 0 5 18 1 2 4 6 2 1
Russell Cuyugan 17 6 2 2 0 8 13 0 0 1 1 1 1
Arjan nikollaj 5 5 6 0 0 1 3 1 3 0 0 1 5
Edward Rivadeneira 8 0 1 0 0 4 6 0 0 0 0 1 0
Besnik Stromka 11 1 8 0 3 4 10 0 0 3 4 3 5
gurdeep singh 2 0 16 1 2 1 2 0 0 0 0 9 7
Team Total 69 15 36 4 5 23 52 5 11 8 11 17 19
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
shaikh islam 11 7 5 0 0 2 12 2 7 1 2 1 4
Josh gray 23 0 6 3 1 9 14 1 4 2 5 3 3
Zabi mayan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
zian khan 11 0 15 1 5 2 6 1 5 4 4 6 9
saleem khan 6 1 2 1 2 0 0 2 8 0 0 1 1
Team Total 51 8 28 5 8 13 32 6 24 7 11 11 17
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us