Next Event

Eastside Ballerz (-9.5)

vs

Tune Squad (+9.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 66.8% ODDS TO WIN: 33.2%

July 23, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

66.8

Upcoming Games

July 23, 2019 | Eastside Ballerz vs Tune Squad

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

July 29, 2019 | Bikini Bottom Bandits vs Eastside Ballerz

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

Eastside Ballerz's Rankings

WIN 5 - 1 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Eastside Ballerz statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
zaid saleh 5.2 1.5 5.2 1.0 0.0 22.7% 50.0% 37.5% 0.8 3.3
abdullah saleh 5.5 1.3 7.5 0.8 0.3 46.4% 28.6% 20.0% 1.7 2.5
odeh hammoudeh 8.2 1.5 5.7 2.5 0.7 38.9% 26.3% 46.2% 1.8 1.7
imran saleh 16.0 4.0 7.8 1.7 1.0 40.0% 36.4% 68.1% 3.8 1.8
Mohamad Saleh 4.0 3.0 9.0 3.0 2.0 66.7% 0.0% 0.0% 3.0 2.0
Saleh Nasser 19.7 3.3 5.7 2.3 0.0 57.7% 29.2% 100.0% 4.3 1.0
Housam Abdelrahman 7.0 0.6 5.2 0.0 0.8 36.4% 25.0% 0.0% 1.8 1.2
pierre constant 4.5 0.0 1.0 1.0 0.0 0.0% 20.0% 0.0% 1.5 2.0
cheikhna diagana 2.0 0.4 3.4 0.2 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 1.2 1.6

last game played

July 16, 2019
W

42

Uncle Drew (3-2)
Final
Uncle Drew 17 25 42
Eastside Ballerz 37 30 67

Stats

Shotchart

Uncle Drew

Eastside Ballerz

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin persaud 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0
batista piimentel 6 2 10 1 0 2 6 0 1 2 2 1 9
talha hashmi 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 2
No Name 25 1 3 1 0 7 15 3 10 2 3 1 2
nav singh 6 3 1 0 0 0 5 2 6 0 0 0 1
ivin vincent 3 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1
don varickamackal 2 6 3 2 1 1 2 0 1 0 0 0 3
Team Total 42 12 20 5 1 10 29 6 25 4 5 2 18
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 0 2 2 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 2
abdullah saleh 5 2 12 1 1 2 6 0 1 1 2 4 8
odeh hammoudeh 2 2 1 1 0 1 1 0 5 0 0 0 1
imran saleh 17 5 8 0 2 3 10 2 5 5 6 1 7
Saleh Nasser 26 3 3 2 0 6 11 4 9 2 2 1 2
Housam Abdelrahman 11 1 6 0 2 4 9 1 1 0 0 2 4
cheikhna diagana 6 0 7 1 0 3 6 0 0 0 0 4 3
Team Total 67 15 39 5 5 19 44 7 23 8 10 12 27
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

July 8, 2019
W
Eastside Ballerz 26 36 62
FIRE FLIGHT 🚀 37 14 51

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

FIRE FLIGHT 🚀

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 8 4 12 2 0 1 9 1 1 3 4 3 9
abdullah saleh 9 1 11 1 0 3 5 1 1 0 0 3 8
odeh hammoudeh 19 1 9 3 2 4 8 3 6 2 4 2 7
imran saleh 20 4 8 2 1 6 15 1 2 5 6 3 5
Housam Abdelrahman 4 2 1 0 0 2 8 0 0 0 0 0 1
pierre constant 0 0 2 1 0 0 2 0 4 0 0 1 1
cheikhna diagana 2 1 3 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 2 1
Team Total 62 13 46 9 3 17 48 6 15 10 14 14 32
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Chris Calixte 12 0 12 1 0 3 8 1 4 3 5 3 9
Bilal Khan 9 0 6 0 0 0 3 3 7 0 0 1 5
karn kumar 3 3 2 1 0 0 3 1 10 0 0 2 0
atif hoque 6 5 9 6 1 0 7 2 13 0 0 4 5
shahvez zeb 3 1 2 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 2 1 1
Carlos Belardo 18 1 5 0 1 6 9 2 5 0 1 1 4
Team Total 51 10 36 9 2 10 31 9 39 4 8 12 24
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
July 1, 2019
L
Final
Eastside Ballerz 25 22 47
Dark Knights 20 31 51

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

Dark Knights

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 0 1 6 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 1 5
abdullah saleh 6 1 10 0 0 3 8 0 0 0 0 3 7
odeh hammoudeh 7 0 5 2 2 3 10 0 0 1 1 4 1
imran saleh 19 6 7 1 0 5 12 0 1 9 11 2 5
Housam Abdelrahman 6 0 5 0 2 3 7 0 1 0 0 2 3
pierre constant 9 0 0 1 0 0 0 3 11 0 0 0 0
Team Total 47 8 33 4 4 14 38 3 14 10 14 12 21
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Sergio Arango 5 2 1 1 0 1 3 1 6 0 0 0 1
Rafael Tambo 11 4 6 0 0 5 6 0 2 1 2 2 4
laidro diaz 5 2 7 1 0 2 7 0 0 1 6 2 5
Devaughn Morris 13 0 5 0 0 6 10 0 0 1 1 4 1
Raul Batista 2 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 3 0 0 0 1
Dio Casado 9 0 4 0 1 1 2 2 3 1 2 3 1
Leo Ortigoza 6 6 9 4 0 2 5 0 5 2 4 1 8
Team Total 51 14 33 6 1 18 35 3 19 6 15 12 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 24, 2019
W

45

Air Ballers (3-1)
Final
Air Ballers 17 28 45
Eastside Ballerz 8 38 46

Stats

Shotchart

Air Ballers

Eastside Ballerz

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Sabeen Siddiqui 15 1 9 2 0 1 4 3 6 4 7 1 8
Jeaneddy Silien 5 1 3 2 0 2 6 0 4 1 3 1 2
varinder singh 2 0 0 1 0 1 3 0 1 0 0 0 0
Philip Mcfarlane 13 0 6 2 0 4 4 1 4 2 4 1 5
Ryan Hai 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 1 3
Florentin pervizaj 10 1 6 6 0 2 6 1 8 3 5 0 6
Team Total 45 3 28 13 0 10 23 5 28 10 19 4 24
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 3 0 5 1 0 0 6 1 2 0 2 0 5
abdullah saleh 6 1 7 1 1 3 6 0 2 0 3 3 4
odeh hammoudeh 6 1 8 3 0 1 4 1 3 1 3 2 6
imran saleh 14 4 10 1 0 4 10 1 1 3 6 2 8
Saleh Nasser 9 5 10 2 0 2 5 1 5 2 2 3 7
Housam Abdelrahman 8 0 4 0 0 4 10 0 1 0 0 2 2
cheikhna diagana 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 46 11 44 8 1 14 43 4 14 6 16 12 32
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 18, 2019
W
Final

37

The Effers (3-2)
Eastside Ballerz 23 22 45
The Effers 20 17 37

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

The Effers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 0 1 4 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 4
abdullah saleh 3 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0
odeh hammoudeh 5 4 7 5 0 2 8 0 3 1 1 1 6
imran saleh 7 3 9 4 2 3 8 0 1 1 4 2 7
Saleh Nasser 24 2 4 3 0 7 10 2 10 4 4 1 3
Housam Abdelrahman 6 0 10 0 0 3 10 0 1 0 0 2 8
cheikhna diagana 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 0
Team Total 45 10 36 15 2 15 39 3 17 6 9 8 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Amrit Maraj 7 1 4 0 0 2 4 1 4 0 0 1 3
Tayeb Hassan 3 6 8 1 0 0 2 1 10 0 0 1 7
Zulqarnain Hussaini 17 0 9 0 1 5 9 1 7 4 4 4 5
Ameen Ahad 4 2 8 2 0 2 6 0 1 0 2 1 7
Andrew Escobar 6 0 4 2 0 3 10 0 1 0 0 2 2
william tenorio 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 0 1
Team Total 37 9 34 5 1 12 33 3 24 4 6 9 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 10, 2019
W
Final

52

Decepticons (2-2)
Eastside Ballerz 24 27 59
Decepticons 15 27 52

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

Decepticons

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 20 1 2 2 0 4 4 4 6 0 0 0 2
abdullah saleh 4 3 5 0 0 2 3 0 1 0 0 0 5
odeh hammoudeh 10 1 4 1 0 3 5 1 2 1 4 0 4
imran saleh 19 2 5 2 1 5 10 0 1 9 14 0 5
Mohamad Saleh 4 3 9 3 2 2 3 0 1 0 0 2 7
cheikhna diagana 2 1 5 0 0 1 4 0 1 0 0 0 5
Team Total 59 11 30 8 3 17 29 5 12 10 18 2 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Yamah Omar 3 2 6 2 1 0 1 1 4 0 2 0 6
wais sanzar 5 4 12 1 0 1 5 0 0 3 6 0 12
Jose Diaz 8 0 5 3 0 4 7 0 4 0 0 0 5
munir tahir 33 2 0 0 0 1 3 8 20 7 8 0 0
Ahmad Sayar 0 2 4 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 4
zaid saleh 20 1 2 2 0 4 4 4 6 0 0 0 2
musaib hussaini 3 0 0 1 0 1 2 0 1 1 2 0 0
Team Total 72 11 29 9 1 11 22 13 37 11 18 0 29
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us