Next Event

FIRE FLIGHT 🚀 (+10.5)

vs

Decepticons (-10.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 31.4% ODDS TO WIN: 68.6%

July 22, 2019 | 9:45 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

31.4

Upcoming Games

July 22, 2019 | FIRE FLIGHT 🚀 vs Decepticons

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

July 29, 2019 | Decepticons vs Air Ballers

9:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Decepticons's Rankings

WIN 2 - 2 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Decepticons statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Mohamed Hussein 12.3 2.7 1.7 1.0 0.0 31.3% 38.1% 75.0% 3.0 1.0
Yamah Omar 1.5 3.0 5.5 1.0 0.5 0.0% 12.5% 0.0% 1.5 4.5
wais sanzar 5.0 4.0 12.0 1.0 0.0 20.0% 0.0% 50.0% 4.0 2.0
Tariq Yasin 24.0 5.0 14.0 1.0 1.0 50.0% 60.0% 56.3% 2.0 0.0
Jose Diaz 7.3 1.0 9.7 1.3 0.7 40.9% 9.1% 25.0% 2.7 1.3
munir tahir 15.0 3.0 1.8 1.0 0.3 37.5% 33.3% 70.6% 0.8 1.5
Ahmad Sayar 4.3 1.3 4.3 1.0 0.3 33.3% 25.0% 50.0% 1.0 1.3
zaid saleh 6.0 1.0 5.3 0.3 0.3 58.3% 100.0% 25.0% 1.0 2.0
musaib hussaini 3.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 50.0% 2.0 2.0
shafiq yasin 15.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 75.0% 25.0% 0.0% 0.0 2.0

last game played

July 16, 2019
W

43

Tune Squad (0-3)
Final

54

Decepticons (2-2)
Tune Squad 17 26 43
Decepticons 30 24 54

Stats

Shotchart

Tune Squad

Decepticons

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Alex John 4 0 3 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 3
Shaun Daniel 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1
Dan Hong 0 1 4 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 4
Sean Thomas 12 1 5 1 1 4 6 1 5 1 2 3 2
Joel Jacob 19 1 5 2 0 8 16 0 2 3 4 3 2
Noble Abraham 8 0 2 2 0 1 2 2 6 0 0 0 2
Team Total 43 3 20 6 2 15 29 3 16 4 6 6 14
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 15 4 0 1 0 3 6 3 7 0 0 0 0
Yamah Omar 0 4 5 0 0 0 1 0 4 0 0 0 5
Jose Diaz 10 2 15 1 2 3 6 1 3 1 2 3 12
munir tahir 13 5 1 2 0 2 4 2 9 3 7 0 1
zaid saleh 16 1 9 1 1 6 10 1 1 1 4 2 7
Team Total 54 16 30 5 3 14 27 7 24 5 13 5 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

July 8, 2019
W
Decepticons 42 29 71
Bikini Bottom Bandits 36 24 60

Stats

Shotchart

Decepticons

Bikini Bottom Bandits

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 12 4 2 0 0 0 4 4 10 0 0 1 1
Tariq Yasin 29 6 14 1 0 2 4 6 8 7 11 2 12
Jose Diaz 4 1 9 0 0 2 9 0 4 0 2 2 7
munir tahir 14 3 5 0 0 0 0 4 6 2 2 0 5
Ahmad Sayar 12 1 6 3 1 3 7 2 4 0 0 1 5
zaid saleh 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Team Total 71 16 38 4 1 7 24 16 32 9 15 6 32
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
paul McFarlane 19 5 6 4 0 4 8 3 8 2 5 1 5
mohammad siddiqui 6 2 5 1 0 0 1 2 9 0 0 0 5
sharifullah mayan 26 3 6 3 0 7 15 4 9 0 2 3 3
jeansley silien 2 0 12 0 0 1 2 0 3 0 0 2 10
Rici Augustin 7 1 5 1 0 2 2 1 5 0 0 2 3
Team Total 60 11 34 9 0 14 28 10 34 2 7 8 26
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 17, 2019
L

47

Decepticons (2-2)
Final
Decepticons 25 22 47
Dark Knights 31 19 50

Stats

Shotchart

Decepticons

Dark Knights

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 10 0 3 2 0 2 6 1 4 3 4 0 3
Tariq Yasin 19 4 14 1 2 4 8 3 7 2 5 0 14
munir tahir 0 2 1 2 1 0 1 0 7 0 0 0 1
Ahmad Sayar 1 1 3 0 0 0 2 0 2 1 2 0 3
zaid saleh 2 1 5 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
shafiq yasin 15 2 0 0 0 6 8 1 4 0 0 0 0
Team Total 47 10 26 5 3 13 27 5 24 6 11 0 26
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Sergio Arango 7 1 4 0 0 0 0 2 4 1 2 0 4
Rafael Tambo 21 0 7 0 0 9 18 0 3 3 4 0 7
laidro diaz 6 2 9 3 0 3 6 0 1 0 1 0 9
Devaughn Morris 6 0 4 0 0 3 9 0 0 0 0 0 4
Dio Casado 4 1 5 0 2 2 7 0 2 0 0 0 5
Leo Ortigoza 6 7 8 1 0 0 3 2 4 0 2 0 8
shafiq yasin 15 2 0 0 0 6 8 1 4 0 0 0 0
Team Total 65 13 37 4 2 23 51 5 18 4 9 0 37
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 10, 2019
L
Final

52

Decepticons (2-2)
Eastside Ballerz 24 27 59
Decepticons 15 27 52

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

Decepticons

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 20 1 2 2 0 4 4 4 6 0 0 0 2
abdullah saleh 4 3 5 0 0 2 3 0 1 0 0 0 5
odeh hammoudeh 10 1 4 1 0 3 5 1 2 1 4 0 4
imran saleh 19 2 5 2 1 5 10 0 1 9 14 0 5
Mohamad Saleh 4 3 9 3 2 2 3 0 1 0 0 2 7
cheikhna diagana 2 1 5 0 0 1 4 0 1 0 0 0 5
Team Total 59 11 30 8 3 17 29 5 12 10 18 2 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Yamah Omar 3 2 6 2 1 0 1 1 4 0 2 0 6
wais sanzar 5 4 12 1 0 1 5 0 0 3 6 0 12
Jose Diaz 8 0 5 3 0 4 7 0 4 0 0 0 5
munir tahir 33 2 0 0 0 1 3 8 20 7 8 0 0
Ahmad Sayar 0 2 4 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 4
zaid saleh 20 1 2 2 0 4 4 4 6 0 0 0 2
musaib hussaini 3 0 0 1 0 1 2 0 1 1 2 0 0
Team Total 72 11 29 9 1 11 22 13 37 11 18 0 29
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us