Next Event

Goonz (+10.0)

vs

Blazers (-10.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 32.7% ODDS TO WIN: 67.3%

June 24, 2019 | 7:55 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

32.7

Upcoming Games

June 24, 2019 | Goonz vs Blazers

7:55 p.m. at JHS 217

Blazers's Rankings

WIN 1 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Blazers statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Jean C 5.0 3.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 100.0% 0.0% 100.0% 1.0 1.0
Anson George 14.0 1.0 12.0 1.0 0.0 46.2% 0.0% 40.0% 2.0 1.0
Blog Zou 8.0 1.0 8.0 2.0 0.0 66.7% 0.0% 100.0% 1.0 2.0
Chenghaohe He 11.0 2.0 3.0 2.0 0.0 71.4% 0.0% 33.3% 0.0 0.0
Amandi Aska 5.0 1.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 33.3% 16.7% 0.0% 0.0 1.0
akram bahabishi 10.0 2.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 57.1% 0.0% 66.7% 2.0 4.0
ron t 6.0 0.0 4.0 1.0 0.0 33.3% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0

last game played

June 17, 2019
W
Priscilla panthers - leg 19 35 55
Blazers 29 30 59

Stats

Shotchart

Priscilla panthers - leg

Blazers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
taco parvez 7 1 2 0 0 2 2 1 5 0 0 0 2
kyle urbanski 14 1 13 4 0 6 10 0 2 2 4 0 13
Azfar Khan 19 2 3 3 0 5 10 1 10 6 7 0 3
Hassan Kamal 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3
Muzamal Hafeez 13 2 1 2 0 2 2 3 10 0 0 0 1
alex fridlyand 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 55 8 22 10 0 16 25 5 30 8 11 0 22
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Jean C 5 3 2 0 0 2 2 0 0 1 1 0 2
Anson George 14 1 12 1 0 6 13 0 0 2 5 0 12
Blog Zou 8 1 8 2 0 2 3 0 1 4 4 0 8
Chenghaohe He 11 2 3 2 0 5 7 0 0 1 3 0 3
Amandi Aska 5 1 2 0 0 1 3 1 6 0 0 0 2
akram bahabishi 10 2 2 1 0 4 7 0 0 2 3 0 2
ron t 6 0 4 1 0 3 9 0 0 0 1 0 4
Team Total 59 10 33 7 0 23 44 1 7 10 17 0 33
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

June 10, 2019
T

0

Blazers (1-0)
Final

0

Lions (0-0)
Blazers 0 0 0
Lions 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us