Next Event

Bricklayers (+2.0)

vs

Blazers (-2.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 47.4% ODDS TO WIN: 52.6%

July 23, 2019 | 8:45 p.m. at JHS 217, 85-05 144 Street

47.4

Upcoming Games

July 23, 2019 | Bricklayers vs Blazers

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

July 29, 2019 | Goonz vs Bricklayers

8:45 p.m. at JHS 217

Bricklayers's Rankings

WIN 1 - 2 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Bricklayers statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Saleh Ahmed 21.7 4.3 7.0 1.0 0.0 69.6% 23.8% 23.1% 1.7 1.3
Hyder Khan 0.7 0.7 2.0 0.3 0.3 0.0% 0.0% 100.0% 0.3 1.3
Atif Khan 2.7 1.7 3.0 0.3 0.0 66.7% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.3
Roy Secharan 10.0 1.7 1.0 1.7 0.0 66.7% 38.9% 100.0% 0.7 0.7
riz 6.7 1.0 3.7 0.7 0.0 52.6% 0.0% 0.0% 0.3 1.3
talha Ghumman 5.0 0.0 4.0 0.0 0.0 42.9% 37.5% 0.0% 1.0 1.7
khurram 9.0 1.0 5.0 0.0 0.5 75.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.5 1.0
mabubakar 18.0 0.0 4.5 0.5 0.0 42.9% 35.0% 60.0% 0.0 0.0
Atif Khan 1.0 0.0 0.5 0.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.5 0.0

last game played

July 16, 2019
L

64

Mukee Deh (3-0)
Final

63

Bricklayers (1-2)
Mukee Deh 64 0 64
Bricklayers 63 0 63

Stats

Shotchart

Mukee Deh

Bricklayers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
kevin ulysse 28 4 8 0 2 5 9 5 7 3 3 1 7
ali ladak 10 2 8 0 0 5 6 0 3 0 1 2 6
jeff casseus 18 5 9 1 0 6 8 2 6 0 1 0 9
Joubert Desravines 0 0 3 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 1 2
imran mohammad 8 1 3 1 0 4 4 0 0 0 0 0 3
Team Total 64 12 31 2 2 20 31 7 16 3 5 4 27
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Saleh Ahmed 29 4 1 1 0 7 9 5 13 0 5 0 1
Hyder Khan 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Atif Khan 2 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
Roy Secharan 15 2 0 0 0 1 1 4 8 1 1 0 0
riz 0 3 8 2 0 0 5 0 1 0 0 1 7
talha Ghumman 0 0 6 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 2 4
mabubakar 17 0 4 0 0 3 7 3 8 2 2 1 3
Team Total 63 9 21 3 0 12 24 12 32 3 8 5 16
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

July 9, 2019
L

74

Takeover (1-2)
Final

54

Bricklayers (1-2)
Takeover 38 36 74
Bricklayers 32 22 54

Stats

Shotchart

Takeover

Bricklayers

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
shaikh islam 18 5 5 1 0 6 8 1 2 3 6 0 5
Josh gray 8 1 9 0 0 3 10 0 1 2 5 0 9
zian khan 19 1 7 1 3 4 5 3 3 2 5 0 7
saleem khan 8 0 2 0 0 1 1 2 3 0 0 0 2
mohamed moustafa 21 0 5 1 0 3 6 5 8 0 0 0 5
Team Total 74 7 28 3 3 17 30 11 17 7 16 0 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Saleh Ahmed 14 1 3 0 0 4 7 1 10 3 3 0 3
Hyder Khan 2 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 2 2 1 0
Atif Khan 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Roy Secharan 10 2 0 3 0 2 3 2 6 0 0 0 0
riz 10 0 1 0 0 5 7 0 0 0 0 0 1
talha Ghumman 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 2
khurram 16 2 8 0 0 8 11 0 0 0 0 0 8
Atif Khan 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
Team Total 54 7 15 4 0 20 30 3 21 5 5 1 14
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 25, 2019
T
Bricklayers 0 0 0
Priscilla panthers - leg 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
June 19, 2019
W

79

Bricklayers (1-2)
Final
Bricklayers 45 34 79
Sons of Khalifah 40 31 71

Stats

Shotchart

Bricklayers

Sons of Khalifah

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Saleh Ahmed 22 8 17 2 0 5 7 4 19 0 5 2 15
Hyder Khan 0 1 4 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 1
Atif Khan 6 4 8 1 0 3 5 0 0 0 0 4 4
Roy Secharan 5 1 3 2 0 1 2 1 4 0 0 1 2
riz 10 0 2 0 0 5 7 0 0 0 0 1 1
talha Ghumman 15 0 4 0 0 3 6 3 3 0 0 1 3
khurram 2 0 2 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2
mabubakar 19 0 5 1 0 3 7 4 12 1 3 3 2
Atif Khan 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
Team Total 79 14 46 6 2 21 38 12 38 1 8 16 30
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 12 4 12 1 2 6 8 0 0 0 2 5 7
sayem khan 9 3 4 2 0 3 5 1 8 0 0 1 3
taco parvez 2 0 2 1 0 1 5 0 1 0 0 0 2
Ehtisham Noor 18 2 0 3 0 3 6 4 11 0 0 0 0
dereck singh 6 0 4 0 1 3 5 0 2 0 0 0 4
usama nausrudeen 24 3 10 1 0 0 0 7 15 3 3 0 10
pervez khan 0 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
Team Total 71 13 36 8 3 16 29 12 37 3 5 6 30
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us