Next Event

Eagles (-1.0)

vs

The Family (+1.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 51.4% ODDS TO WIN: 48.6%

Oct. 3, 2019 | 8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

51.4

Upcoming Games

Oct. 3, 2019 | Eagles vs The Family

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 10, 2019 | Uncle Drew vs The Family

9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

The Family's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

The Family statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Lamont Vasquez 6.0 2.0 3.0 1.0 0.0 36.4% 25.0% 50.0% 0.5 4.0
Anthony Hemmings 1.0 2.3 2.0 2.0 0.0 0.0% 25.0% 0.0% 0.3 1.0
Marion Smith 11.3 0.3 1.0 0.3 0.0 57.1% 29.2% 83.3% 0.0 1.7
Tyrone Cohen 6.0 1.3 1.0 0.7 0.3 60.0% 50.0% 60.0% 0.7 1.3
Antoine Dickinson 4.7 0.3 4.3 0.0 1.3 50.0% 0.0% 33.3% 1.0 1.7
Tremell Wimberly 2.7 0.7 2.0 0.0 0.0 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.7 1.3
brandon williams 2.3 0.7 3.3 0.3 0.3 18.2% 0.0% 100.0% 0.3 0.7
Antione Dickinson 2.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 100.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.0
Ralph Graham 5.0 1.0 4.5 0.5 0.5 100.0% 40.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0

last game played

Sept. 19, 2019
T

0

1Dynasty (0-0)
Final

0

The Family (0-0)
1Dynasty 0 0 0
The Family 0 0 0

Stats unavailable for this game.

The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 12, 2019
L

63

Imaan (0-0)
Final

60

The Family (0-0)
Imaan 32 31 63
The Family 31 29 60

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

The Family

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 2 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tariq Yasin 5 5 3 2 1 0 0 1 7 2 2 1 2
Chris Calixte 2 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
jose diaz 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
ahmad sayar 2 0 6 0 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 5
Abdelrahman Moustafa 27 6 5 3 0 11 18 1 2 2 3 2 3
Sarfaraz Hussain 5 3 1 0 0 1 1 1 7 0 0 0 1
Andre Mcknee 20 7 9 4 6 8 15 0 0 4 4 3 6
Team Total 63 21 26 10 8 23 39 3 16 8 9 8 18
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Anthony Hemmings 3 6 4 3 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 1 3
Marion Smith 5 1 2 0 0 1 4 1 6 0 0 0 2
Tyrone Cohen 7 4 1 2 0 2 3 1 2 0 0 0 1
Antoine Dickinson 4 1 3 0 0 2 3 0 1 0 0 2 1
Tremell Wimberly 2 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 1 0 1 0 1
brandon williams 2 1 5 1 1 0 3 0 1 2 2 2 3
Ralph Graham 5 1 5 1 0 1 1 1 2 0 0 0 5
Team Total 28 14 21 7 1 7 16 4 16 2 3 5 16
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 29, 2019
L
Final

50

The Family (0-0)
Elm Street Boyz 38 23 66
The Family 22 26 50

Stats

Shotchart

Elm Street Boyz

The Family

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
AJ R 16 7 5 1 0 3 4 1 1 7 8 3 2
Maurice Phillips 5 1 4 0 0 1 2 1 2 0 2 0 4
Charles Richards 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1
Greg Grands 11 3 2 0 0 2 4 2 4 1 2 2 0
Khalif Jackson 28 2 10 1 1 9 13 2 5 4 5 2 8
Allen Ciceron 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 0
No Name 4 0 4 0 0 2 6 0 0 0 1 2 2
Team Total 66 13 27 2 2 18 32 6 14 12 18 10 17
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Lamont Vasquez 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Anthony Hemmings 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Marion Smith 16 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 9 4 5 0 0
Tyrone Cohen 6 0 0 0 0 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 0
Antoine Dickinson 6 0 5 0 4 2 5 0 0 2 6 1 4
Tremell Wimberly 4 2 3 0 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 1 2
brandon williams 2 0 4 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 1 3
Team Total 34 2 12 2 4 8 14 4 10 6 13 3 9
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 22, 2019
L

48

Lions (0-0)
Final

46

The Family (0-0)
Lions 21 27 48
The Family 27 19 46

Stats

Shotchart

Lions

The Family

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Qasim Mumtaz 7 1 0 0 1 1 3 1 5 2 3 0 0
Jordan Daley 8 1 2 0 0 1 2 2 3 0 0 0 2
Charis Goulding 17 4 4 2 1 5 9 0 1 7 10 0 4
Darren Joseph 0 1 5 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5
Rob Astel 2 2 1 1 0 1 3 0 2 0 0 0 1
Austin Green 9 3 5 2 1 3 6 1 1 0 2 3 2
Manuel Duverge 5 0 5 0 0 1 1 1 4 0 0 2 3
Team Total 48 12 22 5 4 12 24 5 16 9 15 5 17
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Lamont Vasquez 12 4 6 2 0 4 11 1 4 1 2 2 4
Anthony Hemmings 0 1 2 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2
Marion Smith 13 0 1 1 0 3 3 2 9 1 1 0 1
Tyrone Cohen 5 0 2 0 1 1 4 0 0 3 3 1 1
Antoine Dickinson 4 0 5 0 0 2 4 0 0 0 0 3 2
Tremell Wimberly 2 0 2 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 1 1
brandon williams 3 1 1 0 0 1 5 0 1 1 1 0 1
Antione Dickinson 2 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Ralph Graham 5 1 4 0 1 1 1 1 3 0 0 0 4
Team Total 46 7 24 4 2 14 34 4 17 6 7 7 17
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us