Next Event

OGZ (-0.0)

vs

Eastside Ballerz (0.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 50.1% ODDS TO WIN: 49.9%

Sept. 26, 2019 | 9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

50.1

Upcoming Games

Sept. 26, 2019 | OGZ vs Eastside Ballerz

9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 6, 2019 | OGZ vs Blazers

9 p.m. at JHS 217

OGZ's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

OGZ statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Kamil Ahmed 8.3 0.3 1.0 0.3 0.0 50.0% 33.3% 100.0% 0.3 1.0
Roy Secharan 4.7 1.3 0.3 0.3 0.0 0.0% 44.4% 100.0% 1.0 1.0
Terrence Locus 19.5 6.0 5.5 2.3 0.5 51.7% 20.0% 70.6% 1.3 1.3
talha shahnawaz 2.0 3.3 4.5 0.8 0.5 42.9% 0.0% 100.0% 1.0 3.5
Knez 12.3 2.0 5.7 0.7 1.0 50.0% 21.7% 75.0% 3.0 1.0
Silvio 7.3 2.7 8.0 0.3 0.7 53.3% 8.3% 75.0% 1.3 1.0
zian khan 15.8 0.5 8.5 2.3 0.8 58.1% 26.9% 50.0% 1.3 1.8
Ibrahim 1.5 0.8 1.5 0.5 0.0 25.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.3 2.8

last game played

Sept. 15, 2019
W

55

OGZ (0-0)
Final
OGZ 34 21 55
PUBLIC ENEMY 11 42 53

Stats

Shotchart

OGZ

PUBLIC ENEMY

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kamil Ahmed 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 0 0
Roy Secharan 8 2 0 0 0 0 1 2 6 2 2 0 0
Terrence Locus 17 4 4 0 1 6 12 1 3 2 4 1 3
talha shahnawaz 4 0 2 1 0 1 2 0 0 2 2 0 2
Knez 13 1 5 0 2 1 4 3 8 2 4 1 4
Silvio 6 4 13 0 1 1 2 1 5 1 2 0 13
zian khan 3 0 10 1 1 1 2 0 4 1 2 4 6
Ibrahim 2 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 55 11 34 2 5 11 25 7 28 12 18 6 28
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
sayem khan 27 4 11 2 2 4 9 5 13 4 9 3 8
Pavy Badwal 2 3 6 1 0 0 1 0 0 2 2 4 2
Chris Calixte 4 2 8 2 3 2 6 0 4 0 0 3 5
nav singh 13 0 9 0 0 5 12 1 3 0 0 3 6
Azal AHMED 7 4 9 1 0 2 12 1 3 0 1 1 8
Team Total 53 13 43 6 5 13 40 7 23 6 12 14 29
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 8, 2019
L

50

OGZ (0-0)
Final

69

Mujahideen (0-0)
OGZ 30 20 50
Mujahideen 28 41 69

Stats

Shotchart

OGZ

Mujahideen

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kamil Ahmed 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0
Roy Secharan 3 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 1 0
Terrence Locus 18 3 6 3 0 6 14 0 0 6 8 1 5
talha shahnawaz 0 1 2 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1
Knez 10 0 6 0 1 4 7 0 6 2 2 2 4
Silvio 5 2 5 1 0 2 7 0 3 1 1 0 5
zian khan 11 0 12 1 0 3 7 1 6 2 4 6 6
Ibrahim 0 0 2 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 2
Team Total 50 7 34 6 2 15 39 3 19 11 15 11 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Hasan Hoque 2 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 0
Omar Abrahim 1 4 1 2 0 0 2 0 1 1 1 0 1
musaib hussaini 2 2 3 0 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 3 0
usama nausrudeen 24 1 3 0 0 1 2 6 14 4 5 0 3
shafiq yasin 5 3 5 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 1 4
Mohammed Salimi 18 4 12 2 0 6 10 2 4 0 0 3 9
Ishmael Nausrudeen  7 4 4 1 0 2 3 1 5 0 0 3 1
Cire Sene 10 2 9 1 6 4 11 0 2 2 2 1 8
Team Total 69 20 38 6 6 16 33 10 28 7 8 12 26
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 26, 2019
L

79

OGZ (0-0)
Final

85

OUTLAWZ (0-0)
OGZ 30 49 79
OUTLAWZ 40 45 85

Stats

Shotchart

OGZ

OUTLAWZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kamil Ahmed 20 1 3 1 0 1 2 6 17 0 0 2 1
Terrence Locus 26 6 4 3 1 10 18 1 6 3 4 0 4
talha shahnawaz 4 11 12 0 1 2 3 0 0 0 0 6 6
zian khan 27 2 7 3 1 10 12 2 12 1 2 4 3
Ibrahim 2 2 4 2 0 1 6 0 0 0 0 2 2
Team Total 79 22 30 9 3 24 41 9 35 4 6 14 16
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Keith Keough 26 2 4 3 2 12 14 0 1 2 2 3 1
Lamont Wilson 5 4 6 2 1 2 2 0 2 1 1 2 4
Mark Esteves 10 3 3 1 0 5 7 0 0 0 1 2 1
Pavel D 8 10 8 1 0 4 6 0 3 0 2 0 8
Blinky B 22 0 0 1 0 4 8 3 7 5 6 0 0
Perry Daniel 10 5 8 0 2 4 5 0 3 2 2 0 8
Hans Romain 4 1 4 0 0 2 6 0 0 0 0 1 3
Team Total 85 25 33 8 5 33 48 3 16 10 14 8 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 19, 2019
W

60

Autobots (0-0)
Final

69

OGZ (0-0)
Autobots 27 33 60
OGZ 27 42 69

Stats

Shotchart

Autobots

OGZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 13 8 4 1 4 4 8 1 2 2 6 2 2
Raheel Nadim 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
ZQ Hussaini 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Andre Florent 22 3 6 1 1 8 11 2 7 0 0 1 5
Devaughn Morris 11 2 11 1 0 5 12 0 0 1 2 5 6
Dez Frasier 14 1 7 1 0 5 11 1 3 1 2 2 5
Darwin Calcano 0 3 5 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 5
Team Total 60 18 33 4 5 22 42 4 15 4 10 10 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Raheel Nadim 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Roy Secharan 3 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
Terrence Locus 17 11 8 3 0 8 14 0 1 1 1 2 6
talha shahnawaz 0 1 2 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1
Knez 14 5 6 2 0 3 5 2 9 2 2 0 6
Silvio 11 2 6 0 1 5 6 0 4 1 1 1 5
zian khan 22 0 5 4 1 4 10 4 4 2 4 2 3
Ibrahim 2 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 69 21 27 11 2 21 38 7 19 6 8 6 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us