Next Event

Imaan (-8.5)

vs

Lions (+8.5)

ODDS TO WIN: 63.6% ODDS TO WIN: 36.4%

Oct. 3, 2019 | 9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

63.6

Upcoming Games

Oct. 3, 2019 | Imaan vs Lions

9 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 10, 2019 | Imaan vs Elm Street Boyz

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Imaan's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Imaan statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
yahah omar 1.3 0.3 0.8 0.5 0.0 14.3% 20.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.5
Tariq Yasin 8.7 3.3 7.0 1.0 0.7 75.0% 27.3% 66.7% 1.3 1.3
Chris Calixte 2.0 0.0 0.5 0.5 0.0 100.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0 0.5
jose diaz 1.0 0.5 2.0 0.0 1.0 25.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 0.0
ahmad sayar 1.5 1.5 3.5 0.3 0.5 50.0% 0.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.5
Abdelrahman Moustafa 18.5 6.3 5.8 2.5 1.0 52.2% 66.7% 72.7% 3.8 2.0
Sarfaraz Hussain 6.8 2.3 2.5 0.5 0.5 60.0% 26.3% 0.0% 0.5 0.8
Muzzammil Siddiqui 14.3 2.7 3.7 2.0 0.0 56.5% 38.5% 40.0% 1.3 0.7
Andre Mcknee 17.5 4.3 11.0 3.3 2.8 56.4% 0.0% 72.7% 1.0 2.0

last game played

Sept. 12, 2019
W

63

Imaan (0-0)
Final

60

The Family (0-0)
Imaan 32 31 63
The Family 31 29 60

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

The Family

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 2 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tariq Yasin 5 5 3 2 1 0 0 1 7 2 2 1 2
Chris Calixte 2 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
jose diaz 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
ahmad sayar 2 0 6 0 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 5
Abdelrahman Moustafa 27 6 5 3 0 11 18 1 2 2 3 2 3
Sarfaraz Hussain 5 3 1 0 0 1 1 1 7 0 0 0 1
Andre Mcknee 20 7 9 4 6 8 15 0 0 4 4 3 6
Team Total 63 21 26 10 8 23 39 3 16 8 9 8 18
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Anthony Hemmings 3 6 4 3 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 1 3
Marion Smith 5 1 2 0 0 1 4 1 6 0 0 0 2
Tyrone Cohen 7 4 1 2 0 2 3 1 2 0 0 0 1
Antoine Dickinson 4 1 3 0 0 2 3 0 1 0 0 2 1
Tremell Wimberly 2 0 1 0 0 1 2 0 1 0 1 0 1
brandon williams 2 1 5 1 1 0 3 0 1 2 2 2 3
Ralph Graham 5 1 5 1 0 1 1 1 2 0 0 0 5
Team Total 28 14 21 7 1 7 16 4 16 2 3 5 16
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 5, 2019
W

60

Imaan (0-0)
Final

40

Eagles (0-0)
Imaan 31 29 60
Eagles 22 18 40

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

Eagles

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
jose diaz 2 1 4 0 2 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 4
ahmad sayar 0 3 3 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 3
Abdelrahman Moustafa 17 2 8 4 1 3 5 2 2 5 6 2 6
Sarfaraz Hussain 15 1 4 1 2 3 4 3 5 0 0 0 4
Muzzammil Siddiqui 17 3 6 3 0 5 11 2 5 1 3 3 3
Andre Mcknee 9 4 8 3 1 4 10 0 0 1 2 3 5
Team Total 60 15 33 12 7 16 33 7 15 7 11 8 25
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
wais sanzar 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0
ehtisham noor 0 3 1 0 1 0 2 0 4 0 0 1 0
batista piimentel 7 0 1 1 0 3 6 0 0 1 1 1 0
Hussain Samar 1 1 6 2 0 0 5 0 1 1 4 3 3
Adam Towfiek 11 1 4 0 1 4 6 1 11 0 0 0 4
Wajih Azeez 12 0 5 1 0 3 6 0 0 6 8 2 3
Christian Benjamin 6 4 6 1 0 0 5 2 3 0 0 3 3
Team Total 40 9 23 6 2 10 30 4 20 8 13 10 13
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 29, 2019
W

71

Imaan (0-0)
Final

59

1Dynasty (0-0)
Imaan 37 34 71
1Dynasty 32 27 59

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

1Dynasty

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 3 0 1 1 0 0 6 1 4 0 0 1 0
Tariq Yasin 10 1 10 1 1 2 2 2 7 0 0 1 9
munir tahir 12 2 4 2 0 0 2 4 8 0 0 1 3
ahmad sayar 4 2 2 0 0 2 4 0 1 0 0 1 1
Abdelrahman Moustafa 19 6 6 2 2 6 12 2 2 1 2 1 5
Sarfaraz Hussain 7 3 3 1 0 2 4 1 4 0 0 0 3
Muzzammil Siddiqui 9 1 2 1 0 3 7 1 3 0 0 1 1
Andre Mcknee 19 3 17 3 2 9 14 0 0 1 2 4 13
Team Total 83 18 45 11 5 24 51 11 29 2 4 10 35
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Mohamed Hussein 15 3 3 1 0 3 4 3 6 0 1 0 3
munir tahir 12 2 4 2 0 0 2 4 8 0 0 1 3
Tayeb Hassan 3 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0
Omar Salama 14 6 7 0 0 4 12 2 4 0 0 3 4
Nafi Mashriqi 2 1 10 1 0 1 6 0 0 0 0 4 6
hamdy elsayed 0 0 3 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 3
Muhammed Begawala 13 3 6 3 0 0 6 4 11 1 2 0 6
Team Total 59 15 33 7 1 8 32 14 32 1 3 8 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 22, 2019
W

63

Imaan (0-0)
Final

62

Uncle Drew (0-0)
Imaan 27 36 63
Uncle Drew 31 31 62

Stats

Shotchart

Imaan

Uncle Drew

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
yahah omar 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tariq Yasin 11 4 8 0 0 1 2 3 8 0 1 0 8
Chris Calixte 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
ahmad sayar 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 2
Abdelrahman Moustafa 11 11 4 1 1 4 11 1 3 0 0 2 2
Sarfaraz Hussain 0 2 2 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 0 2
Muzzammil Siddiqui 17 4 3 2 0 5 5 2 5 1 2 0 3
Andre Mcknee 22 3 10 3 2 10 16 0 0 2 3 2 8
Team Total 63 25 31 7 3 21 36 6 20 3 6 5 26
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zia samad 2 0 3 2 0 1 3 0 1 0 0 0 3
taco parvez 5 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 2 2 0 0
Mike Bravo 0 1 4 0 0 0 3 0 2 0 0 1 3
Saleh Ahmed 8 2 5 1 0 1 3 2 3 0 0 0 5
azfar khan 18 8 4 3 0 4 5 2 5 4 4 2 2
Michael Liander 21 3 10 2 0 7 10 2 8 1 5 2 8
Zulqarnain Hussaini 8 1 2 1 1 4 6 0 2 0 0 0 2
Team Total 62 16 28 9 1 17 30 7 28 7 11 5 23
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us