Next Event

PUBLIC ENEMY (-1.0)

vs

Autobots (+1.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 51.7% ODDS TO WIN: 48.3%

Sept. 26, 2019 | 10 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

51.7

Upcoming Games

Sept. 26, 2019 | PUBLIC ENEMY vs Autobots

10 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 6, 2019 | Mujahideen vs Autobots

11 p.m. at JHS 217

Oct. 17, 2019 | Autobots vs OUTLAWZ

10 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Autobots's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

Autobots statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Fahad Samad 5.3 3.7 2.7 0.7 1.3 44.4% 22.2% 33.3% 1.7 1.7
Raheel Nadim 3.5 3.0 1.0 0.5 0.5 20.0% 0.0% 100.0% 1.5 1.0
ZQ Hussaini 7.0 2.0 6.0 0.5 0.5 50.0% 0.0% 40.0% 0.5 1.5
Andre Florent 23.0 2.7 8.7 2.0 0.3 61.0% 31.6% 50.0% 3.0 2.3
Devaughn Morris 7.0 1.7 5.3 1.0 0.0 45.0% 0.0% 60.0% 1.3 0.7
Dez Frasier 12.0 3.0 9.7 0.7 0.3 38.9% 12.5% 55.6% 3.3 1.0
Darwin Calcano 7.3 3.3 4.7 1.3 1.3 36.8% 18.2% 50.0% 2.7 2.0

last game played

Sept. 15, 2019
L
Final

66

Autobots (0-0)
Eastside Ballerz 43 25 68
Autobots 29 37 66

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

Autobots

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 16 0 6 1 1 5 7 2 6 0 0 3 3
Odeh Hammoudeh 6 1 9 2 0 0 0 2 7 0 0 2 7
David Slater 7 9 1 0 1 0 1 2 5 1 4 0 1
Taha Alassari 37 3 7 6 0 3 7 10 20 1 4 3 4
Sherif Vukelj 2 2 10 1 3 1 7 0 2 0 1 3 7
Team Total 68 15 33 10 5 9 22 16 40 2 9 11 22
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 3 2 2 1 0 0 1 1 6 0 0 0 2
ZQ Hussaini 14 3 12 1 1 6 12 0 1 2 5 7 5
Andre Florent 27 3 5 3 0 9 12 3 5 0 0 0 5
Devaughn Morris 7 2 2 1 0 3 5 0 0 1 1 2 0
Dez Frasier 9 6 11 0 0 4 14 0 3 1 4 4 7
Darwin Calcano 6 4 3 2 2 0 5 2 6 0 0 0 3
Team Total 66 20 35 8 3 22 49 6 21 4 10 13 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Sept. 8, 2019
L

80

Blazers (0-0)
Final

59

Autobots (0-0)
Blazers 46 34 80
Autobots 33 26 59

Stats

Shotchart

Blazers

Autobots

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Jean C 5 3 1 0 0 1 3 1 4 0 0 0 1
anson george 30 1 8 0 0 13 23 1 4 1 2 5 3
Ron T 2 2 4 3 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 2 2
Jerry 19 13 10 6 0 4 8 2 4 5 9 1 9
Ryan Hinds 24 3 15 4 5 6 11 4 7 0 1 4 11
Team Total 80 22 38 13 5 25 48 8 19 6 12 12 26
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2
Raheel Nadim 7 6 2 1 1 1 5 0 2 5 5 1 1
Andre Florent 20 2 15 2 0 8 18 1 7 1 2 6 9
Devaughn Morris 3 1 3 1 0 1 3 0 0 1 2 1 2
Dez Frasier 13 2 11 1 1 5 11 0 2 3 3 5 6
Darwin Calcano 16 3 6 2 2 7 14 0 3 2 4 2 4
Team Total 59 15 39 7 4 22 51 1 15 12 16 15 24
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 19, 2019
L

60

Autobots (0-0)
Final

69

OGZ (0-0)
Autobots 27 33 60
OGZ 27 42 69

Stats

Shotchart

Autobots

OGZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Fahad Samad 13 8 4 1 4 4 8 1 2 2 6 2 2
Raheel Nadim 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
ZQ Hussaini 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Andre Florent 22 3 6 1 1 8 11 2 7 0 0 1 5
Devaughn Morris 11 2 11 1 0 5 12 0 0 1 2 5 6
Dez Frasier 14 1 7 1 0 5 11 1 3 1 2 2 5
Darwin Calcano 0 3 5 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 5
Team Total 60 18 33 4 5 22 42 4 15 4 10 10 23
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Raheel Nadim 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Roy Secharan 3 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
Terrence Locus 17 11 8 3 0 8 14 0 1 1 1 2 6
talha shahnawaz 0 1 2 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1
Knez 14 5 6 2 0 3 5 2 9 2 2 0 6
Silvio 11 2 6 0 1 5 6 0 4 1 1 1 5
zian khan 22 0 5 4 1 4 10 4 4 2 4 2 3
Ibrahim 2 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Total 69 21 27 11 2 21 38 7 19 6 8 6 21
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us