Next Event

Mujahideen (0.0)

vs

OUTLAWZ (-0.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 49.7% ODDS TO WIN: 50.3%

Sept. 26, 2019 | 8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS, 230-17 Hillside Avenue,

49.7

Upcoming Games

Sept. 26, 2019 | Mujahideen vs OUTLAWZ

8 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

Oct. 6, 2019 | PUBLIC ENEMY vs OUTLAWZ

10 p.m. at JHS 217

Oct. 17, 2019 | Autobots vs OUTLAWZ

10 p.m. at Martin Van Buren HS

OUTLAWZ's Rankings

WIN 0 - 0 LOSS

You have no stats... yet.

#
OVERALL RANK
of
Percentile 0%
#
BEST CATEGORY
of
Percentile 0%

Individual Category Statistics

OUTLAWZ statsView Team Career Stats

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Zaki omar 3.0 1.5 2.5 0.5 0.0 0.0% 40.0% 0.0% 1.0 0.5
Keith Keough 18.0 1.7 6.7 1.7 0.7 67.7% 0.0% 63.2% 1.3 1.0
Lamont Wilson 3.5 3.5 4.0 1.5 1.0 37.5% 0.0% 100.0% 2.0 0.0
Mark Esteves 15.3 2.0 7.3 1.0 0.7 66.7% 0.0% 28.6% 3.0 2.7
Pavel D 11.0 6.3 7.0 1.0 0.3 57.9% 27.3% 50.0% 2.7 3.3
Blinky B 13.0 0.7 1.3 1.0 0.0 42.3% 33.3% 71.4% 1.7 0.7
George W 6.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0% 100.0% 0.0% 1.0 1.0
Perry Daniel 10.0 5.0 8.0 0.0 2.0 80.0% 0.0% 100.0% 0.0 3.0
Hans Romain 3.0 1.5 6.0 0.5 0.5 27.3% 0.0% 0.0% 1.5 3.0

last game played

Sept. 15, 2019
W

56

Blazers (0-0)
Final

69

OUTLAWZ (0-0)
Blazers 26 30 56
OUTLAWZ 37 32 69

Stats

Shotchart

Blazers

OUTLAWZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Jean C 2 3 4 1 0 1 3 0 4 0 2 1 3
anson george 9 1 4 1 0 4 8 0 2 1 2 1 3
Ron T 0 2 2 2 0 0 3 0 3 0 0 2 0
Akram Bahabishi 26 0 4 2 1 7 9 1 1 9 9 2 2
Jerry 19 6 9 2 1 8 15 0 5 3 4 1 8
Ryan Hinds 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Team Total 56 12 23 8 3 20 38 1 16 13 17 7 16
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Zaki omar 3 2 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 2
Keith Keough 13 1 10 2 0 5 10 0 0 3 4 4 6
Mark Esteves 23 2 8 1 1 11 16 0 0 1 3 6 2
Pavel D 19 5 5 2 1 7 12 1 4 2 2 2 3
Blinky B 9 1 2 2 0 3 10 1 2 0 0 0 2
Hans Romain 2 2 8 1 1 1 5 0 0 0 0 3 5
Team Total 69 13 35 8 3 27 53 3 7 6 9 15 20
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Aug. 26, 2019
W

79

OGZ (0-0)
Final

85

OUTLAWZ (0-0)
OGZ 30 49 79
OUTLAWZ 40 45 85

Stats

Shotchart

OGZ

OUTLAWZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kamil Ahmed 20 1 3 1 0 1 2 6 17 0 0 2 1
Terrence Locus 26 6 4 3 1 10 18 1 6 3 4 0 4
talha shahnawaz 4 11 12 0 1 2 3 0 0 0 0 6 6
zian khan 27 2 7 3 1 10 12 2 12 1 2 4 3
Ibrahim 2 2 4 2 0 1 6 0 0 0 0 2 2
Team Total 79 22 30 9 3 24 41 9 35 4 6 14 16
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Keith Keough 26 2 4 3 2 12 14 0 1 2 2 3 1
Lamont Wilson 5 4 6 2 1 2 2 0 2 1 1 2 4
Mark Esteves 10 3 3 1 0 5 7 0 0 0 1 2 1
Pavel D 8 10 8 1 0 4 6 0 3 0 2 0 8
Blinky B 22 0 0 1 0 4 8 3 7 5 6 0 0
Perry Daniel 10 5 8 0 2 4 5 0 3 2 2 0 8
Hans Romain 4 1 4 0 0 2 6 0 0 0 0 1 3
Team Total 85 25 33 8 5 33 48 3 16 10 14 8 25
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 19, 2019
L
Final

53

OUTLAWZ (0-0)
Eastside Ballerz 27 33 60
OUTLAWZ 25 28 53

Stats

Shotchart

Eastside Ballerz

OUTLAWZ

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
zaid saleh 0 3 4 4 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 1 3
imran saleh 18 3 8 3 1 2 5 3 8 5 8 1 7
Saleh Nasser 28 2 5 2 1 7 15 4 9 2 2 3 2
Marko Budija 5 4 10 2 0 2 4 0 3 1 1 1 9
David Slater 9 5 3 2 0 0 0 2 4 3 3 0 3
Team Total 60 17 30 13 2 11 25 9 26 11 15 6 24
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Zaki omar 3 1 3 1 0 0 0 1 4 0 0 0 3
Keith Keough 15 2 6 0 0 4 7 0 1 7 13 4 2
Lamont Wilson 2 3 2 1 1 1 6 0 2 0 0 0 2
Mark Esteves 13 1 11 1 1 6 10 0 1 1 3 4 7
Pavel D 6 4 8 0 0 0 1 2 4 0 0 1 7
Blinky B 8 1 2 0 0 4 8 0 3 0 1 1 1
George W 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 0 0
Team Total 53 12 32 3 2 15 32 5 17 8 17 10 22
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
FAQ Contact Us